Happy Birthday Miranhat!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Jen

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Miranhat! Tell us what your plans are!

Reaction score
OMG I CAN'T Beleive the day is here...Thank you so much you guyz....It's my Bday..
LOL Yea i have long list of plan...i will post the pics....Thanks once again....
but guess what today momy cooking my favs food....spicy indian yellow rice with goat and she also cooking chicken and curry fish....plus diff type of salad....she had invited many people...and my best friends...i can't wait to be 8 PM i will continue...Thanks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) :icon_love :icon_love Happy Birthday Miranhat!!! :icon_love:icon_love

THANK YOU SO MUCH TONY

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

Have a fantastic day! Sounds like you will!

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Sweetie! Hope you have a fantastic evening at your party

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Miranhat....Enjoy 8pm !

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Happy Birthday

Mina!!

Enjoy your party!!

Thank you very much to wish me as Mina (my Name) Thanks Janell!! I had such great time...below are pictures

Reaction score
I can't see any pics

Originally Posted by Miranhat Thank you very much to wish me as Mina (my Name) Thanks Janell!! I had such great time...below are pictures

Reaction score
I am trying to upload them but it keep telling me too large i tried to zip them but still not uploadin dont know why...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla I can't see any pics
First of all thanks to all of you for wish me....now ok Let's try now...this are the pics of Surprise Monday @ Studio ...with 5 of us...:icon_love will come new pics later on...
we have weared same dress we had planned it that way to celebrate my bday...

Reaction score
All the girls have such nice hair :icon_love Which one are you?

Originally Posted by Miranhat First of all thanks to all of you for wish me....now ok Let's try now...this are the pics of Surprise Monday @ Studio ...with 5 of us...:icon_love will come new pics later on...
we have weared same dress we had planned it that way to celebrate my bday...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla All the girls have such nice hair :icon_love Which one are you? Am the one who is really short and small amount of hair....small brown face.....First one on your left is me...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a good one! Thank you Kim...I really had fun...as you can se mine picss..:icon_love

Reaction score
HAPPY belated B-DAY!!!!!

those pics are great- y´all have the most beautiful hair OMG!!! I´m jealous.

are some of these girls related to you? cause I can see some similarities...just curious, as always

Latest posts