Have you ever asked a guy out?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep..of course. When i do, i always make sure that the guy likes me first before I do anything. Ohh, if he keeps looking at you or smiling at you...its usually a pretty good indicator that he likes ya, at least from my experiences.

I wouldn't go up to a guy that i had a crush on if i knew that he didn't give me a second look.

I have never done that, because I am too shy.
blush.gif

I've never been one to do the whole, dating thing. But I usually am the one to make the first move. I can pick up on signals pretty well and know when a guy is interested in me. I pounced my man the night I met him. Heh. He had no complaints and he still laughs about it. In a good way of course because it kind of came out of the blue.

I see nothing wrong with it. I have before (and shyly tried to play it off as "friends going to eat/watch a movie/etc"). I'm working on being confident and assertive, wish me luck for next time!
smile.gif

Well. my mom said in back when i was in school girls arnt suppose to ask boys out, but i did . But it was rare

Back