Have you ever worn a wig???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All our make up tutorials we did for our DVD have the models wearing wigs. Pink, black and purple, pink and white. They were fun and sexy!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have a wig! her name is carmen and she's hot! my hubby likes her too! lol~
Wigs.com - The Wig Experts: Aurora by Jon Renau

here's a pic of carmen, only she's dark brown.

Wow I gotta say, that is a gorgeous wig. I wouldnt mind having one for myself.
I never worn a wig and gone out anywhere, I tried one on before but I was pretty young and even then I liked it. With my super curly long hair its really something to me to see myself with straight smooth hair. I want to wear a wig sometime soon enough, I think they can be really fun, and totally change your look for the day, which is awesome.

only for halloween. I love the idea of them. Being able to pull of a different hairstyle everyday sounds fun. i'll definitely wear one eventually though.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif id love to shave my head and get a wig until it grew back. i hate my hair. Lol Mindy I used to hate my hair so much that I too wondered if shaving it off and buying wigs would be the easier way to go. Now Im glad I didnt lol but I still love the idea of wigs... I havent worn one for a full day to say if I could really handle it or whatever lol what if it slipped off?!

My hair has been falling out so bad lately. Maybe a wig will be my only option if I want hair!

we dun have good wig hre at least i dun see any around my area.

but i wanna try some. too expensive to buy one tho

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, I went in a wig store once to see if I'd look good as a blonde. But the lady yelled at me cause I had to wear a hairnet first, so I just left. I felt so stupid.
add_wegbrech.gif
they make you do that for hygiene purposes...its like 1$ for thee cap

I have but not often. I love to play with hairpieces, extensions, all that stuff. I use them often--my hair is really layered and if I use a hairpiece I can get it up and it looks really cute. That's an idea-post on hairpieces and wiglets and how they can be used. I love them and use the all the time. Hmmmmm....need a tutorial on that.

no i havent but i would if i found one that look good on me, its a great way to temp change your hair style and color with out the damage.

Yes, I've worn wigs before.

But it will be a long time if ever that I wear one again. I found it VERY hot and uncomfortable. Trying to use hair accessories on a wig was very difficult.

I had to wear a long black wig for a shoot recently, and I am definitely not supposed to have black hair!! I hated myself in the mirror!! But it was fun for the shoot....

I have longish hair for a guy, but not long enough for a girl so I have a couple wigs that I use. They look fine, but they do get hot and uncomfortable. Ah the price we pay for beauty
smile.gif

I've always wanted to wear one. My hubby thinks I'm crazy for wanting one but I would just love to change my hair for a day or two...

Oh now I love wigs! My obsession with them is not agreeing with my husband, but he loves me so who cares? I own only 4 now, but my collection will grow within in the next 12 months, that's for sure!
smile.gif

Back