Have you ever worn a wig???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have worn a wig before. My hair was a hot mess and I just threw it on. It was black and "red" with curls. Hid-eous.

I used to wear them all the time. Once I started taking care of my hair I grew out of wearing them. There are some really cute ones out there!

Yep, I got one when I fried my hair and had to have it cut from superlong to pixie cut. Made the transition a little easier.

I'd love to try wearing a wig. I really like the idea of looking like a different person for the night. Something completely different from my usual hair. It would have to be for the right kind of event though - like a camp club night or a glam party.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL...if you look at any of my FOTD's you already know my answer...YES!!! I love them, it gives me versatility and style choice. Also, right now, I'm in a hair transition, so I can let my hair grow without feeling like I constantly have to do something with it. The key is to buy a GOOD wig, so it won't look like you are wearing somebodies great-grandma's cat.

I try to like wigs. my husband loves to see me in different styles and colors. I had a black one on for an event a few weeks ago, and I hated it!!! I am definitely not supposed to have dark hair!!

Wigs are definitely great for bad hair days, and for those days when you just want to change your look w/o doing something drastic. I have a small collection so I can change my look as needed.

I haven't yet but I've always wanted to try one. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

I have 6 wigs plus the two halloween ones... down from 26 at one time... lol and I love them.. I can change my whole look in a second or two...

and they aren't that expensive.... $40 to $60 and for human hair!!! I shop at 3 online ebay wig stores.... Rocky Mountain Beauties, Hair Me Now and U look Marvelous....

Not a wig but a wicked set of extensions. I dont use them now because my hair is long again but they are fun.

I've never wore one but I would love to. Not only for halloween but also for normal daily use. It would be so fun to change my look as I desire without effing up my own hair all the time hahaha.

EyeCandyDiva you're the queen of hairstyles and you rock them all!

I want to try extensions...I am afraid if I don't do it right, they will just fall out at the most embarrassing moment!!

Back