Have you regretted a tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahah that tattoo is funny!!!!! I don't see it as ugly, just really really goofy and really funny to look at.. but I can understand how it might not match your style anymore lol

GGGGGRRRRRR, i hate the only one i have. actually i don't. but i hate where it is (on my lower back of course, total tramp stamp locay)

it's 2.5" version of the sun that henry rollins has on his back. it was in 1993, so i blame it on the 90's and it's entire lack of any decent sense.

Some tramp stamps can be very sexy ... Like mine!!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif GGGGGRRRRRR, i hate the only one i have. actually i don't. but i hate where it is (on my lower back of course, total tramp stamp locay)it's 2.5" version of the sun that henry rollins has on his back. it was in 1993, so i blame it on the 90's and it's entire lack of any decent sense.

Originally Posted by missnadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hahahahah that tattoo is funny!!!!! I don't see it as ugly, just really really goofy and really funny to look at.. but I can understand how it might not match your style anymore lol I know, right?The biggest bummer about it is that my BFF at the time (the "prude" from the adventurous thread) said, "Oh Keely, lets get tats together . . . but you go first, I'm scared!" . . . and guess what? That's right! She's inkless
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know, right?The biggest bummer about it is that my BFF at the time (the "prude" from the adventurous thread) said, "Oh Keely, lets get tats together . . . but you go first, I'm scared!" . . . and guess what? That's right! She's inkless
mad.gif

HAhahahaha!!!! Oh in that case it's a bad reminder of how you got screwed over
rotfl.gif
You should have grabbed her by the ear, or better, got her drunk until she passed out, and inked her against her own will!!!!

LOL! That sounds good in theory, but I know a woman who works as a prison guard - I don't want to go there!!!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh helllll yes!
To see the ugliest tattoo known to man, please click the spoiler.

Or, if you'd rather not have nightmares, then just move along with your regular posting schedule!

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1905/fuglymv5.jpg

Got it done at 14. It's homemade. My friend did it while high as a kite.
tocktock.gif

The good thing is, I'm getting it covered onthe 13th of august!!
rockwoot.gif

That is really funny!
add_wegbrech.gif
I had to look twice to figure out what it was.
As a freehand tatoo it's not bad. What are you getting put over it?

On a scale of one to ten in regards to pain is getting a tattoo? I apologize for that poor grammar!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif On a scale of one to ten in regards to pain is getting a tattoo? I apologize for that poor grammar! I honesty don't remember! It was almost ten years ago and I was tipsy when I got it done. (yes, at 14
frown.gif
)

Hehe my tattoo is going to be huge, and something I've connected to since I first saw it in a gallery (part of a Frida Kahlo painting) I was, I don't know 13/14 so her work really made an impression on me. I also remembered seeing it when I was much younger. So after reading your stories, I think that's proof that I won't regret it.

Oh also I might get reproductions of my grandpa's tats, he only had a couple black ones, but I need to think about it first and get ripped like he was (he was a boxer). lol.

Ohh I love that design Kee. You know I've always liked tree tattoos in the back, I wanted one for me but I didn't wanted a big tattoo and I think the tree must be pretty big to look good.

Yep, mine will be pretty big Sheika
smile.gif

Getting a reproduction of your grandpa's tat sounds like an awesome idea Momo! Very touching
smile.gif

Sheikah have u seem my back tattoo I just got done July 2?

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohh I love that design Kee. You know I've always liked tree tattoos in the back, I wanted one for me but I didn't wanted a big tattoo and I think the tree must be pretty big to look good.

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sheikah have u seem my back tattoo I just got done July 2? aw show us already. lol jk i'd love to see itmy tattoo will be all along my spine, from the back of my neck to the "tramp stamp" spot lol (will it count as a tramp stamp? hmmm) Obviously it's not the biggest tat ever but it's big haha

Also Kee I like that colorful tree.

phpURHpWHPM.jpg

Originally Posted by Momo /img/forum/go_quote.gif aw show us already. lol jk i'd love to see itmy tattoo will be all along my spine, from the back of my neck to the "tramp stamp" spot lol (will it count as a tramp stamp? hmmm) Obviously it's not the biggest tat ever but it's big haha

Also Kee I like that colorful tree.

then I got these done shortly after
phpISQRs3PM.jpg

005-1.jpg

Back