Have you regretted a tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh that's really more elegant than the normal tramp stamp. I like how they go together. Did you go to the same artist each time?

Yes .. i call it a backpiece lol

thanks hun I also added 2 more I got done if u scroll up

Originally Posted by Momo /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh that's really more elegant than the normal tramp stamp Yes same artist! Originally Posted by Momo /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh that's really more elegant than the normal tramp stamp. I like how they go together. Did you go to the same artist each time?

Yeah I hear the spine hurts but I am determined lol I'll bring popsicle sticks to bite down on

remeber to eat before a large tattoo Momo

Oh and dont get slivers in yer mouth
wink.gif

Thank you! yes in August 13 & 20 2 (tats)but today I got thinking I wanna enjoy my summer without worrying about sun hitting the tatts.. they cant be exposed to sun for 3 weeks I may have the appointments scheduled for Sept or OCT

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes Ricci I've seen them all. They're gorgeous! Are you gonna get any more?

Oh wow, that would really bother me OHD!!
eek.gif

Thankfully, the place I'm getting mine done at is very small and private! I wouldn't want to be having any anxiety attacks while someone has a needle poking my skin!
laughing.gif

Ricci,

That is a beautiful tramp stamp
wink.gif
Very nice!!!

Kee,

I love that tree, that frickin' rocks!!

Oh, and the foot is not real pleasant either, but doesnt take long.

Back