Hello....pretty new here

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
HI....I'm fairly new here.......love looking around, but never posted..this site is overwhelming. I'm still trying to find my way around...but since it's taking me forever to do that...thought I'd jump in and say "Hello".

Reaction score
Hi Suzq1, Welcome to MUT. If you need help navigating the site just let me or any of us know. We are a friendly and helpful bunch!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suzq1
HI....I'm fairly new here.......love looking around, but never posted..this site is overwhelming. I'm still trying to find my way around...but since it's taking me forever to do that...thought I'd jump in and say "Hello". Hey Suzq1 Welcome to MuT..Don't let all the cool features overwhelm you..If I Ms.Computer Illiterate can find my way around it'll be a breeze for you
Glad you found us

Reaction score
YEP! These girls are super nice and will help you around. Thanks for posting and introducing yourself. Anyhow, WELCOME to MakeupTalk from the administratin dept.

Take care and we'll look forward to you posts

Originally Posted by Suzq1

HI....I'm fairly new here.......love looking around, but never posted..this site is overwhelming. I'm still trying to find my way around...but since it's taking me forever to do that...thought I'd jump in and say "Hello".

Reaction score
Hey Suzq1! If you need any help whatsoever let me or one of the other super nice women on this site help you! Hi and welcome to MUT!

Reaction score
Hiya, WELCOME to MuT..Its a pretty big website alright, so if you get lost just send one of us a PM!!! (LMAO). So tell us a bit about yourself.. (age, location, student/working, make up likes, dislikes etc..)

Reaction score
Welcome!!! I saw that you were interested in viewing the newsletter - actually, it was just mailed last night, so you may have already received it. I saw that you've been a member here for a few months, so you've probably been receiving them all along - perhaps they went to your spam folder, since sometimes email does that?

Anyhow, welcome welcome! Let us know if we can be of help to you.

Reaction score
Hi Suzq1! I'm glad you like the board. Look forward to your posts!

Latest posts