Help, I need color advice!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I am going to an all-white party next weekend. it´s in the most luxurious town in the southern part of Austria (where my home town is).

since I´ll be wearing all white (white accessories too!) I basically HAVE to do a crazy eye makeup. not sure which color to pick though.

what would look outstanding with an all-white outfit, my by friday freshly higlighted hair and the tan I am planning to achieve till then *lol*?

y´all know what I look like...so pleeeease pick a color for me!!! any suggestions are welcome!

I did try a pink look....but somehow it didn´t turn out right. it made my complexion look weird, my eye color didn´t stand out as much as I wanted, and the pink eyes AND pink lips were a little bit too much I think. (uh-oh...this pic is soo weird
)

Liz

Reaction score
maybe golds would like, especially since you'll have a tan and you'll look all glowy.

or you can do silvery.

i think you would look good in any color. hehe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle I am going to an all-white party next weekend. it´s in the most luxurious town in the southern part of Austria (where my home town is).
since I´ll be wearing all white (white accessories too!) I basically HAVE to do a crazy eye makeup. not sure which color to pick though.

what would look outstanding with an all-white outfit, my by friday freshly higlighted hair and the tan I am planning to achieve till then *lol*?

y´all know what I look like...so pleeeease pick a color for me!!! any suggestions are welcome!

I did try a pink look....but somehow it didn´t turn out right. it made my complexion look weird, my eye color didn´t stand out as much as I wanted, and the pink eyes AND pink lips were a little bit too much I think. (uh-oh...this pic is soo weird
)

i think smokey! you don't want to go too light and look washed out...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz maybe golds would like, especially since you'll have a tan and you'll look all glowy.
or you can do silvery.

i think you would look good in any color. hehe

I like both gold and silver...but I only know how to do a subtle gold and silver look, I have no clue how to make it look more dramatic. besides, wouldn´t that look too neutral with the white outfit?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Do you have any greens? I think that might look good, but what do I know? Hehehe...just a suggestion
hm..actually green/turquoise is the color I own most e/s of. I have Juxt, Swimming, Meadowland and Aquadisiac...and a bright mint colored liquid eyeliner.
I rarely wear any of those colors...maybe I should dig them out again

Reaction score
:icon_love I agree with Charmaine,a green eyeshadow will be perfect!!

Reaction score
I think you should go for a GREEN eye too Andrea.. I have blue eyes too & greens really do look great on blue eyed gals (actually all eye colours!).

Or if you dont wanna go green, i always love your pink FOTD's and i like Liz's idea of using gold too (especially with your glowing tan!)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sophia :icon_love I agree with Charmaine,a green eyeshadow will be perfect!! Ditto!

Reaction score
I saw this while surfing. I think that would look good with white apparel and your complexion & hair color. What a better way to find what looks good with white than to do a Google search under bridal makeup!! Granted, that was NOT a bride, but links lead you to more links.....

So I'd say, gold on the eyes and baby pink shimmer on the face. Soft, nude, lips....

Melissa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Ditto! I like that face chart a lot!!! especially cause I have Aquadisiac and Swimming. maybe I can find a way to throw a little bronze/gold in there too

thanks a lot ladies :icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle I like that face chart a lot!!! especially cause I have Aquadisiac and Swimming. maybe I can find a way to throw a little bronze/gold in there too

thanks a lot ladies :icon_love

I think that would look fantastic on ya!

Reaction score
What if you did a gold on the inner lids, and green on the outers and in the crease??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 What if you did a gold on the inner lids, and green on the outers and in the crease??
I did the exact thing last nite and I loved it!!! only that I don´t really have a gold e/s, so I justed a bronzey-gold one on the inner half of my lids and Aquadisiac on outer half and crease.
then I put my emerald/mint (I suck a discribing colors, I think I might be a bit colorblind *lol*) liquid eyeliner on the inner half of my upper lashline and Waveline fluidline on the outer half of upper lashline, and lightly blended the 2 liners together

and I found an old Jade (now Maybelline) mascara in my mum´s purse. the label has faded so all I can read is "volume" but it ROCKS! I looked like I was wearing fake eyelashes.

can´t wait for next weekend!!!!

Reaction score
i agree, green would look good, a deep sparkly emerald green on the entire lid.

Latest posts