Help me, i think im overreacting over even for a guy's voice!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, voices can sound different on the phone than in person. I notice this thread is a few months old, did you end up being bugged by the voice?

If you like everything else about him, just don't cut him off. You are young, apparently so is he--he may have been nervous and his voice changed due to that. When I get nervous my voice gets higher.

hello ladies!!!Yesss Ive met him for the 1st time 2 days back!!! He came down all the way from Paris with his parents just to meet me & my family as we've been courting terms through mails,chats & calls for 2 months.His voice is so normal!!Silly me lolz!!! Maybe its becoz his french accent is thick, so the English blends in a way as well hehe!! They came for only 4 days, on friday we met each other with families, the best part, we got engaged yesterday cud u imagine????Lolllzzzz!!! Its like a dream for me and surprisingly I din get nervous & was calm hehe!!It was a very simple & quick ceremony only between family members.They did it soon because they cudnt get another holiday and gather together again as my fiance (lolz) contanstly is out for business trips.Today me & my fiance will get some time alone before he leaves tomorrow.Soon, I guess his pic will be up on the 'my other significant partner' thread
biggrin.gif

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! Please post a picture when you have time!

Back