Help me spend my 20 Sephora Bucks!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using mine today too. I think I'm getting the Jack Black lip balm trio. Jack Black is for guys... but the lip balm is amazing!!

I just used the coupon on a $19 item and it worked so i guess there is a glitch and you DONT need to spend $35!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just used the coupon on a $19 item and it worked so i guess there is a glitch and you DONT need to spend $35! OMG you're right!!! I just ordered my first NARS blush! I just got Deep Throat, 3 samples, and used a code to get a mini NARS duo for free all for $18.10 shipped! AND I used Bing cashback for 10% off my order.

rockwoot.gif

I just got my cashback email! $5 earned, so my total cost after cashback will be $13.10 for a freakin' NARS blush!

rockwoot.gif

WOOHOO!!! Damn, why don't I ever think to do the ebates thing???

And Leti your first Nars blush--exciting! I don't have that one--let me know what you think!

Nicole, I thought of trying those Jack Black balms--they really are good, huh?

I love the deep throat blush. I'm going to use mine towards a gift
frown.gif
eventhough I really want something for myself. 'Tis the season...

Man i should of done the ebate things grrr. maybe next time i go shopping online. I used mine to get a Make up forever eyeshadow

Which one? The only one I know for sure I want is the purple (#92 I believe). I wish I could see them in person. The Sephora in my JC Penny doesn't carry the line.

I HAD 3 MUFE shadows in my cart, but then changed my mind--like 4 times! I think I'll wait until I can get to a store in person too, so I can see them. I've never really looked at the MUFE display when I'm in the store.

Originally Posted by lalalalila /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got a coupon in my email for $15 off a $35 purchase. Not sure what I'm going to buy yet.
Perhaps you should get the XL size of UDPP that comes in the Hall of Fame set?

I just got it last weekend for $29...I probably should have waited for the coupon haha. I looked around the entire store last weekend and that was the only thing that really appealed to me, since my TFSI is running low. I think it's a good investment since it really is extra large and will last me a long time.

I might use my coupon on a new perfume instead of make-up. *Ponders*

That's what I did...well kinda. I really wanted YSL Parisenne for my Birthday (Xmas) so I gave my boyfriend the $15 to use towards it. Now, aren't I so nice to give it to him to save $$, and not buy myself more makeup?
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

Alot of people got #92 but I purchased # 79, Sephora is close by so ill just exchange if i dont like it.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Still trying to decide. It's so hard. What are you trying to decide between? Maybe we can help.
smile.gif
I had thought about getting the $9 NARS shadow, but I am not sure I would wear it that much. You could get some OPI polishes.

I love gold too, but I haven't had much luck finding the right gold. I didn't want to get it and wish I had spent my gift card on something else. It does look like it might be too similar to the gold in my Book of Shadows 2 too.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are you trying to decide between? Maybe we can help.
smile.gif
I had thought about getting the $9 NARS shadow, but I am not sure I would wear it that much. You could get some OPI polishes. See that's the problem....I have no clue as to what I want. I thought about that $9 shadow, but like you not sure if I would wear it that much. Not a huge nail polish wearer so that might be a waste. I haven't bought anything from Sephora in ages plus there is just so much to chose from it's over whelming! But I don't want to waste this free gift card.

I wanted that gold Nars shadow too, but I have another gold Nars one, and it's pretty, but there are almost like big chunks of glitter in it, which makes it totally unwearable for me. And there's a lot of fallout with the glitter too. So while it LOOKS like a gorgeous gold, and only 9 bucks, I passed on it, which made me sad.

I got the eyeshadow from makeup forever number 24

it is called cantalope and is described as a light matte appricot.

I do have a sephora that carries MUFE near me, but they have only about 30 colors for sale there, and so i wanted to get something i thought i would like that they do not carry in store.

I do not really want to get the 92, while it does look beautiful i do not typicaly wear purple, and i did not want to spend the money on an eyeshadow i would never use

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the eyeshadow from makeup forever number 24it is called cantalope and is described as a light matte appricot.

I do have a sephora that carries MUFE near me, but they have only about 30 colors for sale there, and so i wanted to get something i thought i would like that they do not carry in store.

I do not really want to get the 92, while it does look beautiful i do not typicaly wear purple, and i did not want to spend the money on an eyeshadow i would never use

That sounds like a very pretty, versatile shade.

Latest posts

Back