Help question about oily skin

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I have oily skin.... mostly on my nose and it bothers me : Since I have naturally tan skin it really stands out. I'm looking for a powder that helps with that... any suggestions?

Reaction score
Will you be wearing any foundation before the powder or are just looking for powder on bare skin?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Will you be wearing any foundation before the powder or are just looking for powder on bare skin?
Well I only wear foundation once in awhile, so maybe a powder for both foundation and no foundation.

Reaction score
Looks like MAC Blot is the winner over at Temptalia, but there are some other suggestions too. I use the Rimmel Stay Matte and it works great for me, lucky I don't need touch ups because the lid would pop off in my bag and ruin everything (or everything in there would ruin it). I hate that lid, why didn't they make one that snaps closed like normal?

http://www.temptalia.com/the-hit-list-best-mattifying-powder

Reaction score
Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder is a miracle! Apply under and over foundation and you won't worry about oil most of the day.

Reaction score
I like Mattify! Cosmetics Ultra with Urban Decay De Slick Spray. Together they control the oilies.

Latest posts