Help with huge pores

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After washing your fash with warm/hot water just splash some cold water over your face, it's supposed to shrink your pores.

Retinoids/tretinoin should help, as would AHAs/BHAs/PHAs (e.g. from Neostrata). Laser treatments help to some extent, though a dermatologist told me that only YAG lasers would show actual results.

Glycolic has helped me tons with my large pores. It makes them appear to be smaller (since nothing can actually permanently shrink them.)

BHA is good for cleaning out my pores and making sure my sin is hydrated helps as well.

Since I have oily / acne prone skin the products I use dry my skin out. If I don't use a moisturizer my skin will overproduce oil and my nose/ cheek area becomes more oily and clogged so I am now using a good oil free moisturizer.

Aspirin Masks!! Crush about 5 aspirins and mix it with some water or honey and apply it on your face. But don't do it more than twice a week or you'll get sick! Trust me it works.

I agree that exfoliating and keeping the pores clean help them to 'shrink', I use coconut oil on my combination skin and I find it sinks in nicely and doesn't make my t-zone greasy. I can't say the coconut oil has made my pores smaller but they seem smaller so I know it has had a negative affect.

Oh and the electric toothbrush method seems like a more hi-tech version of my facial brush (from The Body Shop)!

Back