Hey all!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Just thought I would post that I am new here...well, not new, I used to post here a loooong time ago under PrissGirl23 or something like that. Like all of you, I am a makeup fanatic. I am also big on skincare, visits to the spa (who doesn't like THAT!!) and just gabbin about all that stuff. Was just wondering if there's anybody from back when I used to post here. I had met up with Vivian a few times and just wondering if you were still on here! Anyways, I am glad to be back!

Liz

Reaction score
Hi
Welcome back to MUT. I'm not sure if I was around when you were here though. I've only been on the site since the beginning of this year.

Maybe you might know Janelle or Laura ?

Reaction score
Hi Priss! I'm Janelle, not sure I met you either... but welcome back!

Reaction score
Hi Priss, and welcome back!! I'm Leila from FL, nice to meet you!

Reaction score
I've been here since February and welcome back

Reaction score
Welcome back!! I am Kerri from the Dallas, Texas area......

Reaction score
Welcome back! I'm Laura from Ireland. Not sure if we met before or not! If you need help with anything on the site just shout and i or one of the other mods will come to your rescue

Reaction score
Hi Priss, I'm Isabelle from England and I'm VERY new here, tee hee hee.

Looking forward to reading your posts

Isabelle

Reaction score
WELCOME BACK, IM PRETTY NEW HERE, IM JENNIFER FROM NEW YORK LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Reaction score
a big warm welcome to both of you, Priss and Isabelle.

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria...and I´ve only been on here since like March this year.

Priss, have you come across anybody yet who you remember from "back in the old days" when you were on here before?

Reaction score
I have not come across anybody yet! I don't recognize anyone! That doesn't matter though, you seem like an awesome bunch and hopefully therew are some people on here from back when too:icon_love

Latest posts