HI ALL im new to MUT

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
hi everyone

im new to the forum and i hope to learn from you and share many things with you all, ive always been ineterested in make up and really feel i should have made a career out of it instead of faffing around so much!! lolz

redmonkey

Reaction score
Hey there RedMonkey, Nice to meet you ~ I'm Karen from New York ~ You'll have a fun time chatting with all the girls ! They're terrific....:icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by redmonkey786

hi everyoneim new to the forum and i hope to learn from you and share many things with you all, ive always been ineterested in make up and really feel i should have made a career out of it instead of faffing around so much!! lolz

redmonkey

Hello RedMonkey! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk. You will find that we are one big happy family! By the way, what is faffing?

Reaction score
awwww thankyou all for such a lovely warm welcome!!!

and erm.......tony....faffing is erm....like fooling around really....dossing around kind of...am i making sense??!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by redmonkey786

awwww thankyou all for such a lovely warm welcome!!!

and erm.......tony....faffing is erm....like fooling around really....dossing around kind of...am i making sense??!!

What is dossing arround?? hahahah im kidding. I can kinda figure out what ya are talking about

Reaction score
hi redmonkey786 and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. this is the place for makeup lovers. glad you found us!

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 hi everyoneim new to the forum and i hope to learn from you and share many things with you all, ive always been ineterested in make up and really feel i should have made a career out of it instead of faffing around so much!! lolz

redmonkey

Liz

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have another Uker on board!

Reaction score
Welcome to my home from home redmonkey! I'm Laura from Ireland (only across the water from you!). Shout if you need help with anything on the site

Reaction score
wow! you people are sooooooo friendly, i been looking for a while for a make up forum but never found any that appealed to me so never signed up, i mean i tried them out as a guest but boy am i glad to have joined this one, you girls are awesome, and helpful.........!! thanks

Reaction score
We are happy to have you here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are here to help!

Reaction score
Welcome Redmonkey!! I'm Tasha from Missouri! So glad you joined us!

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, RedMonkey!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
Glad you decided to join up ~ I'm sure you'll have a blast! Enjoy!!

Latest posts