Hi everyone I am new here

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site

Reaction score
Originally Posted by erica_1020 I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site Welcome I am Luisa form Arkansas (the land of cows and grass) You will definately love this site!!:icon_love

Reaction score
Cool I hope I get the hang of swapping and posting here soon I am not familiar with the format...but love the site so far

Liz

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Liz from California. Welcome to MuT!!!

Reaction score
Hi Erica,welcome to mut!Glad to have you here,if you need help or have any ques ,please feel free to pm me or any of the other great mods here on mut!

Gwendolyn fromNY, mod

Reaction score
hey there and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad you found us!

Reaction score
Welcome, Erica! I'm Nicole from California. MuT is a great site...I'm sure you will love it here.

Originally Posted by erica_1020 I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site

Reaction score
Welcome!!

I'm Shan from Canada, probably the only Canadian here that I'm aware of so far.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by erica_1020

I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Happy to have you. Wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA, but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with many new users and tons of new posts each day. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, that is one thing we have here is MODS

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Although I don't post as often as I would like to, everyone here is friendly and helpful!

Reaction score
Hi Erica, welcome to Mut

Originally Posted by erica_1020 I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Erica. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Latest posts