Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Lindsey from CT. I'm 22 and absolutely adore anything that has to do with makeup/beauty products! This site looks like so much fun! Lots to see and learn!

Reaction score
Hiya Lindsey! I just saw your post on the newsletter thread.. I can assure you if you love makeup, you'll love it here. We're one big happy family *giggles* Check out our FOTD forum and our new Dare To Be -MakeUp Challenges forum!

if you need help with anything on the site just shout or check out our "how do i" forums!

Reaction score
Hello, Lindsey

Welcome to MUT and hope to see you around .

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PotNoodlez4

Hi everyone! I'm Lindsey from CT. I'm 22 and absolutely adore anything that has to do with makeup/beauty products! This site looks like so much fun! Lots to see and learn!

Hey Lindsey! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk. This is a fun community talking about all kinds of stuff along with chatting about Makeup! I am Tony from southern CA. Welcome again!

Reaction score
Hi Lindsey,welcome to MUT!I'm Sophia from Greece!!You're gonna love this site!!That's a promise!

Reaction score
hi lindsey and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. you have found the site for everything beauty!

Originally Posted by PotNoodlez4 Hi everyone! I'm Lindsey from CT. I'm 22 and absolutely adore anything that has to do with makeup/beauty products! This site looks like so much fun! Lots to see and learn!

Reaction score
hi and welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer in NY. where abouts are you in CT?
i have family and friends in waterbury.

Liz

Reaction score
hi! i'm liz from california. welcome to mut!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the mu junkie club Lindsey! lol
I'm Janelle from NY - nice to have ya!

Reaction score
Hi Lindsey, pretty avatar!!!

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. WELCOME TO MuT!

Latest posts