Hi everyone

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am danielle. I just joined this message board. Everything here looks so cool. I cant wait to make some new friends!!

Reaction score
Hi Danielle, Let me be the first one to welcome you to MUT! I'm sure you will make lots of friends and enjoy your time here!

Reaction score
Welcome Danielle! This is a great site, I think you'll have loads of fun.

Reaction score
Hey Danielle! Welcome to our little portal here on the web! I'm Reija another administrator here

Happy to have you and thanks for jumping right in with all your posts

Originally Posted by itsd2382

Hi everyone, I am danielle. I just joined this message board. Everything here looks so cool. I cant wait to make some new friends!!

Reaction score
Hi Danielle! Didn't realize you made this - so I gave ya a welcome in your "whats in your bag' thread!

But hello again!!!

Reaction score
Hi Danielle & welcome to MuT! I'm Gail from Honolulu & know you'll have a blast here.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hi Danielle! Didn't realize you made this - so I gave ya a welcome in your "whats in your bag' thread!

But hello again!!!

thats ok! Thanks for everyone being so nice! I am so hooked to this board!!

Reaction score
Hi Danielle! Welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you

Reaction score
How did I miss this introduction??? Hi Danielle! Welcome!

Originally Posted by itsd2382

Reaction score
Hi Danielle & Welcome to MUT!
Everyone is really nice and friendly here. I think you'll like it. I look forward to talking to you.
Originally Posted by itsd2382 Hi everyone, I am danielle. I just joined this message board. Everything here looks so cool. I cant wait to make some new friends!!

Latest posts