Hi from Quebec city

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I found this forum last night and I think it is great. I am finding so much informations. I love it. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Dominique and I am from Quebec city, Canada. See you on the board!!!

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut. i'm liz from california

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT! You will love it here. Im Violet from New York...do you speak French?

Reaction score
Hiya! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout

Reaction score
Originally Posted by moviedom78

Hello everyone,
I found this forum last night and I think it is great. I am finding so much informations. I love it. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Dominique and I am from Quebec city, Canada. See you on the board!!!

Hello Dominique! Welcome to MakeupTalk. I'm Tony from Southern California

Reaction score
hey dominique and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. I really like your name too

Reaction score
Originally Posted by moviedom78 Hello everyone,

Bonjour, Dominique, and welcome to the board. The girls and guys here are awesome.

Reaction score
Hello everyone' date='
I found this forum last night and I think it is great. I am finding so much informations. I love it. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Dominique and I am from Quebec city, Canada. See you on the board!!![/quote

']

One of my favorite cities in the world :icon_love -- at least the part of it I've seen! Welcome.

Latest posts