Hi, im new

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Wow this looks like a super forumn. Im a real cosmetic junkie in England. I look forward to posting on here as i love all things new and American products.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Wow this looks like a super forumn. Im a real cosmetic junkie in England. I look forward to posting on here as i love all things new and American products.
Hey! Nice to meet you, Donnamaryuk. You should check out some of our UK freebies posted by Laura, our Irish mod! Glad you've joined us.
From the Mod Squad

Reaction score
Hi Donna! How are you? Thank you very much for joining our message board here. Altho I am only from programming dept, I wanted to say HI!

I am sure all of our other officers will also say hi!

Take care and have a good day!@

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk

Wow this looks like a super forumn. Im a real cosmetic junkie in England. I look forward to posting on here as i love all things new and American products.

Reaction score
Welcome donnamaryuk!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Wekcome!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reaction score
Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Wow this looks like a super forumn. Im a real cosmetic junkie in England. I look forward to posting on here as i love all things new and American products.
Hi Donnamaryuk..Welcome to MuT!!

Reaction score
Welcome Donnamaryuk! Glad you like the board. I look forward to your posts.

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT.. Im only across the water in Ireland (as you've probably guessed from my avater!!!). Look forward to chatting with you

Latest posts