hi! i'm new!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
since i never started one of these threads when i joined less than a month ago, let's just pretend i've never posted here AND WELCOME ME, DAMMIT!

HI, EVERYONE!!! my name's jen and i'm 17 years old (remember, this is back in the beginning of the month). i'm from NY. i wonder if there are any NYers here on the forum, but i'll find out soon - hopefully! i'm really glad i've found this website and i see myself getting addicted soon. anyway, see you all around!

(please don't think i'm serious because if i was, how weird would i be.)

Reaction score
Wow, 383 posts in less than a month. That's impressive for a newbie!!

Reaction score
I'll humor you Jennifer!

& Welcome to MuT Jennifer! Although you're now 18, I'm glad you're here.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Wow, 383 posts in less than a month. That's impressive for a newbie!! ...or sad!

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'll humor you Jennifer!

Originally Posted by keaLoha & Welcome to MuT Jennifer! Although you're now 18, I'm glad you're here.

LOL thank you!

i'm so pathetic at 1:30 AM when i can't sleep

Reaction score
Hey Welcome to MakeupTalk!!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

since i never started one of these threads when i joined less than a month ago, let's just pretend i've never posted here AND WELCOME ME, DAMMIT!

HI, EVERYONE!!! my name's jen and i'm 17 years old (remember, this is back in the beginning of the month). i'm from NY. i wonder if there are any NYers here on the forum, but i'll find out soon - hopefully! i'm really glad i've found this website and i see myself getting addicted soon. anyway, see you all around!

Reaction score
Well Hello there Newbie! I'm Janelle, and ALSO from NY!!! Can you believe that!?! Wow... I hope you like it here...

LMAO - you are too funny!

Reaction score
PMSL! Jennifer you're so funny.. Welcome to MakeUpTalk although you're an old fogie at this stage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura PMSL! Jennifer you're so funny.. Welcome to MakeUpTalk although you're an old fogie at this stage
LMAO! thank you

Jen

Reaction score
Welcome, Jennifer!

BTW, I always enjoy your posts!

Reaction score
thanks, girls

thank you, jen! i always enjoy your posts, too, and i love your name

Reaction score
i just turned 18 exactly a week ago

thank you! i've been here for a month, though, in case you didn't catch on

Reaction score
Originally Posted by coachXprincess of course i didn't catch on, i'm blonde to the bone, lol!
well happy belated birthday!

LOL
thank you

Reaction score
Originally Posted by swingcrazed I'm new too! I'm so psyched I found this site!! The reviews are exactly what I've been looking for!
Welcome SwingCrazed!!! I'm janelle from NY - glad to have you here & glad you're liking the site & our review center! Feel free to add your own reviews too! The more the merrier!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by swingcrazed I'm new too! I'm so psyched I found this site!! The reviews are exactly what I've been looking for!
welcome, swingcrazed!

Reaction score
OH REALLY !!!.....New ???? lol.....luv ya.. !

Originally Posted by Jennifer HI, EVERYONE!!! my name's jen and i'm 17 years old (remember, this is back in the beginning of the month). i'm from NY. i wonder if there are any NYers here on the forum, but i'll find out soon - hopefully! i'm really glad i've found this website and i see myself getting addicted soon. anyway, see you all around!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by K*O* OH REALLY !!!.....New ???? lol.....luv ya.. ! you should because i'm janelle's twin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer you should because i'm janelle's twin
Yup... she was the twin that you didn't know about b/c we were seperated at birth...
LOL

Reaction score
LOL.... uh huh....no wonder why I was 40 lbs. over weight ~ thanks to the evil twin ..

Latest posts