Hi there. I'm a new one :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. My name's Laura and I'm 18 years old living in Nova Scotia, Canada. I thought I would introduce myself to everyone here so people can get to know me a little better.

I love web design, shopping, and anything and everything to do with fashion. I just started to get into makeup and beauty very recently and decided branch out from my regular makeup routine, so maybe I'll learn some things here and meet some awesome people while I'm at it!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT Laura
You found the right place and I am sure you'll enjoy it here a lot.

Originally Posted by Laurs Hello, everyone. My name's Laura and I'm 18 years old living in Nova Scotia, Canada. I thought I would introduce myself to everyone here so people can get to know me a little better.I love web design, shopping, and anything and everything to do with fashion. I just started to get into makeup and beauty very recently and decided branch out from my regular makeup routine, so maybe I'll learn some things here and meet some awesome people while I'm at it!

Reaction score
Hi, Laura!

Welcome to MUT, I'm Leony from Japan.

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome

I was born in Kentville, N.S. I'm sure you'll like it here, lots of friendly ppl and good ideas!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT Laura. I'm Laura too from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout

Reaction score
Hi Laura, and welcome to Mut!!! I'm Nicole from Northern California. I bet you're gonna love it here....

Reaction score
Hi Laura, welcome to MuT. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad to have you here!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle Hi Laura, welcome to MuT. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad to have you here! Wow. I've always wanted to go to Austria. The pictures make it look absolutley beautiful!
Thanks, guys. Y'all are all so welcoming.

Reaction score
Haha Why would you want to visit Nova Scotia? Halifax is OK; I'm moving there within the next month or so--maybe a couple weeks if I get the job at Garage--but Nova Scotia as a whole really doesn't have much. What province are you in? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Welcome to our little MuT family, Laura! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!

Latest posts