Highlighter pens

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi,

I just use the pencils (just bought a couple from Rimmel and one from NYC). Don't recall any in a "pen" format.

Reaction score
I think that there is one from Yves St Laurent, Touche Eclat.

I just use a gel based one from Smashbox it is a quad with four different highlight colors. I love it.

I see Carmindy from WNTW using regular shadow for all kinds of highlight. HTH

Reaction score
I saw in a makeup book by linda mason she used a white highlighter pen on this down this woman's nose.

Also, I read in a article about highlighter pens in a Homestyle magazine.

Reaction score
Boots makes a highlighter pen, but I think its a concealer too.

Reaction score
I swear by my Dior SkinFlash, and no one can tell me any different. If i die in a car crash tomorrow, it is already instructed to my friends and family to give that to my mortician when he does me up.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I swear by my Dior SkinFlash, and no one can tell me any different. If i die in a car crash tomorrow, it is already instructed to my friends and family to give that to my mortician when he does me up. i was gonna say the same, but i'm not sure if it's a highlighter, though, is it?

Reaction score
I mean the kind you can use say, on your nose, cheeks, and anywhere on the face.

That complements all skin tones.

Reaction score
the skinflash is considered a highlighter pen...

it's description:

Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen

Professional "lightworks" - in a flash. Just one click and stroke of this lightweight, skin perfector instantly diminishes shadows, fine lines, and imperfections. Skin glows with new radiance. Wear it under or over foundation - or on bare skin.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif the skinflash is considered a highlighter pen...it's description:

Professional "lightworks" - in a flash. Just one click and stroke of this lightweight, skin perfector instantly diminishes shadows, fine lines, and imperfections. Skin glows with new radiance. Wear it under or over foundation - or on bare skin.

Sounds like the YSL Touche Eclat. One of those do it all kind of pens. Actually I have used the skinflash one but have not tried the YSL one.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif the skinflash is considered a highlighter pen...it's description:

good to know! thanks!

Reaction score
This has become my latest obsession:

I think Laura Mercier has a "brightening pen"

I have used Patricia Wexler "Instant Airbrush" Fastscription

I also have Smashbox "photo Op under eye brightener.

I REALLY want to try the YSL one though- Touche eclat- I actually read on another forum that some Costco stores were selling them for $9.99 each, but I don't know if they have the full color selection, plus I don't have a Costco membership, but this might be a good place to look for those of you that do.

Jenny

Latest posts