Holy Crap!!! Rock of Love???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow...is the show interesting? I meant to watch it but i passed out before I could. It's definitely entertaining! lol!

Wow, lol that's cool, I'll have to check out the show, you guys made me want to watch it lol.

Thats funny!! What a small world....i had my own "small world" occurance today.

btw....i said i wasnt gonna watch this show but i think i'm gonna. I watched the first show as a rerun and now i've gotta see it through...lol

Is That The Show With Brett Michaels From Poison? What Day Does It Come On I Wanna Check It Out!

Originally Posted by debbiedeb77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is That The Show With Brett Michaels From Poison? What Day Does It Come On I Wanna Check It Out! Sundays at 9 on VH1... There has only been one episode so far. It was 90min long. So this Sunday (July 22) will be the 2nd show.

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats funny!! What a small world....i had my own "small world" occurance today.
btw....i said i wasnt gonna watch this show but i think i'm gonna. I watched the first show as a rerun and now i've gotta see it through...lol

I know, I didn't have any interest into watching it... My boyfriend put it on and I kind of smirked because I didn't feel like watching it and I was completely entertained the whole time. I definitely will be watching the whole season.

Wow. How sad. Haha.

I wouldn't want her representing my hometown to be honest.

But she makes for entertainment, I suppose
wink.gif

That must have been crazy to realist that you knew her.

That show is funny, it is one of those train wreck shows. YOu know you should not watch but you can not take your eyes off of it.
add_wegbrech.gif

Does anyone else think the chick with the pink hair is adorable? I think she had a unique style.

I watched and I was very entertained...it was too funny! How about that girl that got so hammered after she was let back in the house? I forgot her name!

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif That must have been crazy to realist that you knew her.
That show is funny, it is one of those train wreck shows. YOu know you should not watch but you can not take your eyes off of it.
add_wegbrech.gif

Does anyone else think the chick with the pink hair is adorable? I think she had a unique style.

Yeah I love her! She's adorable and has a rockin body.

Bret Michaels is "lookin for love".. in all the wrong places. I can't believe the chicks that were on the show! The producers purposely chose strippers and half brain dead girls to fall in love with Bret. Ughhh.. it was so damned funny!!! The craziest of them all, Tiffany, is a nurse!! Weird! I love the show! Apparently there's going to be tons of physical fighting and drunkeness. I can't wait!!!

Did anyone watch it last night? It was a funny episode. I was glad to see Tiffany leave... she is a real mess. I feel bad for her! LOL And Poor Brandi C...lol. Where in the world do you learn to be that dumb?

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did anyone watch it last night? It was a funny episode. I was glad to see Tiffany leave... she is a real mess. I feel bad for her! LOL And Poor Brandi C...lol. Where in the world do you learn to be that dumb? Yeah, Tiffany is a total wreck!!! She was quite entertaining, though! Don't threaten ME with a good time!!!! lol!
And as far as where you learn to be as dumb as Brandi C...Land O' Lakes, Florida is where!!! lol! I felt so bad for her when the girl made fun of her scars from her car accident, though! So cruel! But it was hilarious when she was describing it to Brett! LOL!

OMG! Last night was crazy. I was kinda pissed about that "meth scratched face" comment towards Brandi, but she totally used that to make herself gain points with Brett. I am rooting for the cowgirl.. I love her! Brett seems to like her too. I don't care if she has a man-face.. I think she's sweet!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, Tiffany is a total wreck!!! She was quite entertaining, though! Don't threaten ME with a good time!!!! lol!
And as far as where you learn to be as dumb as Brandi C...Land O' Lakes, Florida is where!!! lol! I felt so bad for her when the girl made fun of her scars from her car accident, though! So cruel! But it was hilarious when she was describing it to Brett! LOL!

Yes, that was very mean of that girl... No one should be that mean and point out something like that. It's just wrong. But it was funny when she said she had "circus boobs"... That was hilarious.

Back