Holy Crap!!! Rock of Love???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I posted an article from TMZ about it the other day, but it disappeared during the whole database corruption.
TMZ told Brett Michaels and he was all "Where was I?" lol!

i figured he would say something like that

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I posted an article from TMZ about it the other day, but it disappeared during the whole database corruption.
TMZ told Brett Michaels and he was all "Where was I?" lol!

I guess that is what happened to my reply.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! Did anyone see the trailer for her "movie" ?? LOL, I sure did watch it!!
She looks like she has lost some weight since the Rock of Love show to when she recorded that "movie". She looks skinnier in the movie.

she looks much better with her hair cut short.

Wow, so weird seeing the trailer.

she's pretty annoying on the show though.

My husband and I thought Bret Michaels was totally unfair to her. He was criticizing her for being young of heart, she is really cute and seems pretty genuine even if people see that as annoying. Plus the boobs are hot.

Well I was hoping Heather would get the boot...I am pulling for Jess.She is just so damn cute and not a *****.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...I am pulling for Jess.She is just so damn cute and not a *****. I really like Jess too. She is not an air head, and shes not letting everything hang out, like some of the other girls. I DO NOT LIKE LACY!! I hope her and Heather go home soon!!

Originally Posted by Rockfairy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like Jess too. She is not an air head, and shes not letting everything hang out, like some of the other girls. I DO NOT LIKE LACY!! I hope her and Heather go home soon!! Lacy is crazy! She's going to kill everyone in their sleep!!! lol!

Yeah Lacy's a *****! And Heather is a slut. Both need to go home! I miss Rodeo out of all the girls she was my favorite.

Back