"Holy s***, that girl has PINK hair!"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very cute, I've had purple hair and pple used to stare at me too! Wish I could go back to purple again! But my employer probably wouldn't like that too much!

LOVE it!!! you look so gorgeous Kat, gorgeous gorgeous goooorgeous! i love hair like that
biggrin.gif

I think your hair looks fabulous. I love women that are gutsy with their hair.

Last year I saw this breautiful young woman that had long fusia pink hair underneath, and the rest was a whiteish blond hair. Loved it!

That suits you so well! Bright pink hair is a hard colour to pull off but you do it so well.

I find it to be amazing how people will make comments and stare. It's very rude! Do they realize that you are looking back and something about them may appear a little "different?" If everyone looked the same, this would be a very boring world.

you look great! And actually... the reason we invented make up, fashion and style is we want other people to see it. I know there is a great difference betweeen watching and staring, but that`s not the point. The point is, you look amazing. Your picture make me thing about manga and other cartoones, it`s just something... different!

Wooo I love it! I think it looks awesome. I love when girls have bright colors in their hair.

Theres this girl I always see on the bus and her hair is a bit longer than yours, same sort of pink, with white blonde streaks in it, I totally glance at it all the time, it looks wicked awesome.

Holy s***, that girl has pink hair!!! jk, its extraordinary & unique, I loove it!

Plus, it looks really healthy too

I had rainbow colored hair at one point. All striped with blue, pink, yellow, purple and orange. I came out of the office one day and these two painters softly said, "she probably does that for attention." It's funny 'cause 10 min later I passed them again and they were all smiling and saying hello how was I. LOL @ those types of people.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY! Ya'll are so sweet. I dont mind the stares, over the last year i have gotten used to it.

Moira - I dont think I've ever heard that before, thanks!

Back