"Holy s***, that girl has PINK hair!"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! My boss has pink highlights, it looks so cute on her. I have bright red highlights against dark brown and it's my favorite haircolor I've ever had. My best friend actually did it for me, she's a licensed cosmetologist.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLOVEcolors /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice!!! I want that pink to be my highlights! <33 It's Manic Panic "hot, hot pink"

Kat,

so whats the result of getting your hair color back? does anyone treat you differently?

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kat,so whats the result of getting your hair color back? does anyone treat you differently?

not really. i just get stared at, a lot, lol. and a lot of people seem to be surprised by the fact that i actually have manners.

Originally Posted by heavyheavyhorse /img/forum/go_quote.gif how do you manage to that yourself? looks so cool. bleach, bleach, bleach! seriously though, if you have a basic knowledge of haircolor and the desire to do it, it's really easy. i parted out the part i wanted blue and left it alone, put the pink on the rest, and then applied the blue.

Originally Posted by katee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cannot believe you did that yourself! You GO girl !!!! Awesome. Aww, thanks!

I love your hair!! My sister loves to dye her hair all the time. heres her with red and pink hair. She has literally dyed her hair every color you could think of.

It looks cool! I would kill my hair if I tried to do that.

OK, so I'm about to sound like an old lady that doesn't know much about "young people" (LOL) but is that considered "scene" hair??

Ha, I could totally imagine that happening on base. I can imagine you walking through the commisary and all the people whispering to each other and staring. haha. It looks awesome! I like the little bit of blue too!

It looks awesome! The color looks amazing and so rich, how long did you have to bleach it beforehand to make the colors so vibrant?

Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love your hair!! My sister loves to dye her hair all the time. heres her with red and pink hair. She has literally dyed her hair every color you could think of. Very cute! She's lucky, bright red is a hard color to pull off, she does it very well.

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks cool! I would kill my hair if I tried to do that.
OK, so I'm about to sound like an old lady that doesn't know much about "young people" (LOL) but is that considered "scene" hair??

Thanks, I have amazing hair... I've put it through so much since I was 11 years old, and only twice have I ever had noticable damage. As for scene, i dont think so, but I may be wrong. I'm 21 so I dont do the whole "label" thing.

Originally Posted by scherry /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ha, I could totally imagine that happening on base. I can imagine you walking through the commisary and all the people whispering to each other and staring. haha. It looks awesome! I like the little bit of blue too! SERIOUSLY!!!! That is EXACTLY what happens. Every once in awhile a brave person will really quickly say "I really like your hair"

Originally Posted by sarahve /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks awesome! The color looks amazing and so rich, how long did you have to bleach it beforehand to make the colors so vibrant? Well, my hair is naturally very dark brown, it took 2 rounds of bleach (with 30 vol developer) for around an hour or so a piece. If you check out my profile you can see how light it was before I applied the color.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif You totally own that color! =) Thanks!

Back