HOT or NOT? Alicia Keyes

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hair and makeup are beautiful. I like the shirt and the shoes, but not the pants so much.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hair and makeup are beautiful. I like the shirt and the shoes, but not the pants so much. I agree.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif From the neck up hot. From the neck down not. That's what I was thinking.

Reaction score
I think she looks beautiful. I love her hair like that.

Nox

Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I like the whole outfit on her. She looks comfortable, and it emphasizes how much more fit she has gotten in the past few months.

Reaction score
Her face and her hair looks really nice....but her outfit is ill-fitting. She doesn't seem to know how to dress her figure. It's sad because she is a gorgeous girl with a great body!

Reaction score
So cute! I really didnt think she suited cornrows. She looks so much nicer with soft hair around her face.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I like the whole outfit on her. She looks comfortable, and it emphasizes how much more fit she has gotten in the past few months. Hi,
She's definitely growing/maturing. Not just as a musician, but also as a confident woman.

Reaction score
I'm not really into the clothes that much, but it is a great stage outfit and she looks friggen beautiful so I say Hot!
:

Reaction score
I am glad she got rid of the corn rows too!

She looks so pretty lately.

Reaction score
wow! she's looking better than ever!

and i happen to love that outfit