Hotels not washing drinking glasses in rooms

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!! thanks for the info, I've always much preferred the plastic cups they show at the end.

Reaction score
That's just gross. Most of the hotels I've stayed at recently have plastic or styrofoam though. Yuck.

Reaction score
OMG that is just gross and nasty! Eww ewww.

It's Sheraton Hotel lmao. I hope not all hotels do that! eww, think about it gross me out.

Reaction score
Yuck!! I'll be using the plastic or washing them myself when I check in from now on!!

Reaction score
Oh that is just so gross! If I recall correctly most of the hotels I've stayed at have used plastic or Styrofoam cups, thanks goodness!

Reaction score
Blankets aren't washed either. I used to work for a hotel and I also saw a special on TV. The sheets and top sheets are changed but the comforters are not. They only get washed about once a month. That's the case for a lot of hotels.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lissalove /img/forum/go_quote.gif Blankets aren't washed either. I used to work for a hotel and I also saw a special on TV. The sheets and top sheets are changed but the comforters are not. They only get washed about once a month. That's the case for a lot of hotels. I was just going to say this. Now when I stay in a hotel I kick the comforter to the floor.

Latest posts