How are things going at EM?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to order some blushes but when I read all this post.. I'm afraid to do that..

I hope EDM will understand what is going on and will improve thier CS.

They used to have a synthetic angled blush brush - where is it gone? And when I ordered the baby buki but those were sold out and I got the money refunded ... Do they even have any long handled kabukis left? (It must be their most popular product).

What would happen, if I ordered the $34 kit with all the possible brushes, inclusive 2 long handled kabukis and those happen to be sold out - would $20 be returned to me or what?? This is really confusing...

HEY! IM SOOO HAPPY! i finallyg ot my package. the one they "claimed" they ship (july 20th) and the one they said they will "reship"(aug 1th) so i have both packages now. im def going to order a month or two early before i run out because god know whats going to happen next... hopefully EDM will be back to normal soon and hope you ladies will get your packages soon too!

Originally Posted by Dame Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif They used to have a synthetic angled blush brush - where is it gone? And when I ordered the baby buki but those were sold out and I got the money refunded ... Do they even have any long handled kabukis left? (It must be their most popular product). What would happen, if I ordered the $34 kit with all the possible brushes, inclusive 2 long handled kabukis and those happen to be sold out - would $20 be returned to me or what?? This is really confusing...

Hi, I ordered the angled blush brush and they emailed me a week later to say they were out of stock and gave me a gift card for $7 (the cost of the brush) I would have ordered something else but seeing that shipping was $5 I emailed them and asked for a refund which they have done. I am kinda annoyed because I really wanted that blush brush. But I guess because It is so cheap they sell out all the time.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to order some blushes but when I read all this post.. I'm afraid to do that.. I hope EDM will understand what is going on and will improve thier CS.

Simi I have only ordered a few samples of their blushes and I absolutely love them. I have ordered from other companies but I am still waiting for samples to arrive. I think if you want to order go for it. It's super cheap if you order in a kit too. Just prepared to wait for at least a month or so because that is how long it took to reach Australia the first time.

I tried to place an order a week ago for a friend who could not even manage to log in to EM. What followed was almost an hour of frustration, when I tried to get the items into the cart they kept popping out and going back to their place on the page like a video game. Finally I got some things to stay in the cart then got to checkout the total amount was shown and for some reason another $5 was added on, it was not shipping it was just an extra amount. I contacted CS who said they were unable to recreate the situation I described. That's when I gave up their blog says everything is going along smoothly but the complaints seem to dispute this. I've been a customer of EM for more than 2 years but I just ordered samples from Signature Minerals and Meow. EM lost me, and the friend who also had problems, as customers

i recently ordered from them, and didnt have any problems. i planning another big purchase soon. so im sure everything will be fine since they've had that beta site up and running for a while now.

I`ve been eyeing (no pun intended) the Eyy Buki brush for soooo long!!! I think I`m going to take the plunge and just place my order
smile.gif

I received my package,,exactly 17 days. Everything was so nicely packed..really impressive. The foundation and eyeshadow samples are filled to the top. I ordered the long handled synthetic brush...very soft and lovely. Got the baby kabuki tooo it is just so cute. I am very happy despite all the ups and downs abt them...they just made me happy.
rocknroll2.gif

placed two orders on July 29 and 30th, got them on the 12th and 16th , less than 2 weeks all the way to Italy, nicely packed and just perfect!!!getting ready for the next special-----

I really want the eye buki as well but i saw pictures of how big it actually was and figured it was useless really. Probably more suitable for blending harsh edges out or a wash of color.

I quit ordering from edm after i couldn't my order to stay, i had to keep trying to resend and resend and resend so i just gave up. It didn't help that the order before that got lost in the mail (thank god it was just samples)

Back