How did you hear about MUT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Marisol, i remember just getting my computer installed and i typed in looking for makeup looks and came across MuT. This was the very very first place i ever joined and i fell in love with it.I especially loved the nice happy pink color which cheered me up!

I was doing a google search on Mineral Makeups when I came across Mut. I checked it out as a visitor for about 1 day, and decided to join 'cause the site was so cool and all you girls seemed so friendly and fun. I'm so glad I found Mut. It's become part of my daily routine.

After frying my hair with EasyStraight, I came here when I saw how many others had bad experiences with it
icon_sad.gif

I was doing a search for YSL Touche Eclat and up popped a review from MUT. Been here ever since!

I was looking for MU sites and found MUT this way - and i'm glad i did!!
claps.gif

I originally found it when I did a google search on something and it brought up a thread on this board. I just sort of read through, and left at that time. later I heard someone on another board mention it and I've been here since!

Hehe, I was browsing for skin care product review and I found MuT.

This forum is such a nice place for beauty junkie!

Originally Posted by Marisol I am always curious as how people heard about MUT. I was searching for makeup reviews and then MUT showed up!

Hi Marisol!!!

I guess you know how I found this place LOL but originally I googled MAC LOOKS & it took me to an LJ post. I never knew that such places exsisted. It takes me awhile to get comfortable with the different layouts & codes to post but I like the forums here. I don't have to weed though a zillion sales posts when all I want to see is good makeup
smile.gif

Back