How did you hear about MUT?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I am always curious as how people heard about MUT. I was searching for skincare reviews on Yahoo, and just happened upon MuT. Now I'm here almost daily!

Reaction score
Somebody from 'the other board' was talking about it so I came over to check MuT out. I'm so glad because I like it MUCH BETTER here!! :icon_love :icon_love

Reaction score
i was surfing for something (i think it was having to do with curly hair) and MUT came up... i checked it out, liked what i saw and decided to join the cozy community!!!

Liz

Reaction score
someone posted something and had a link to mut on another board.

been here since!

Reaction score
I was searching for mu sites because I was clueless about how to do my mu for my wedding!
(And if I hadn't found this site, I wouldn't have near as much mu as I do now! lol, you guys got me hooked!)

Reaction score
i was looking for skin care reviews i think.

i'm not totally sure, but i do know that mut is my best find ever!!! :icon_love

YEA!!! i just noticed...another heart full of love! i'm a junior talker. happy, happy, happy!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by karrie ann

i was looking for skin care reviews i think.
i'm not totally sure, but i do know that mut is my best find ever!!! :icon_love

YEA!!! i just noticed...another heart full of love! i'm a junior talker. happy, happy, happy!

Good JOb Karrie!!! Keep it up, your hearts will continue to grow up to Millenium Club!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Good JOb Karrie!!! Keep it up, your hearts will continue to grow up to Millenium Club! thanks tony. it is exciting to see those hearts fill up. i'm such a geek!

Reaction score
i was searching for reviews, too, and i've been hooked. i love this place

i just realized that i've been here since march and in 4 months, i have a 1,300+ post count. talk about addicted!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer i just realized that i've been here since march and in 4 months, i have a 1,300+ post count. talk about addicted! but what a wonderful addiction! keep 'em coming jen!

Reaction score
I was looking for eye looks,and found mut.Before this i never really spent time on the computer,not even to chat now im on like everyday.I love mut,never been to another makeup site and dont need to!!!!!!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Reaction score
Hello everybody :icon_love

I have pangs of conscience because I don't spend here a lot of time

You now that one of girls from Wizaż told us about MUT so this is the way how we heard about MUT.

We have the same question on Wizaż and most of us hear about Wizaż when she or he was looking for some informations on Google

Reaction score
Originally Posted by natii4

Hello everybody :icon_love I have pangs of conscience because I don't spend here a lot of time

You now that one of girls from Wizaż told us about MUT so this is the way how we heard about MUT.

We have the same question on Wizaż and most of us hear about Wizaż when she or he was looking for some informations on Google

**WAVES** to Natii

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lexie I should feel guilty, I don't spend here much time either... Well, not as much as on wizaz.pl
Because we are faithful our Wizaż

Reaction score
Sometimes it is very hard to come here,because I'm a user of few forums

Reaction score
This sounds really crazy (must be a middle age thing)
but I totally & completely don't remember how I found this place!!!

Reaction score
I cant remember what i was searching for but i came across it in Google!

Latest posts