How do celebrities keep there hair healthy and shiny looking?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was going to say Jessica Simpson usually has extensions or whatever in.

have you tried olive oil? rub through your (dry?)hair, wrap in saran wrap and blow dry on low to heat it up so it absorbs. i heard this is good-and cheap!!!

I saw Jessica Simpsons hairdresser on HSN and he was selling the hair pieces that he uses on Jessica. He had some that made the hair longer and he had some where you could hide your own long hair and go with a Short style. They didn't cost much, and had several colors and styles to choose from. Some were wavy, some curly...etc. I thought about ordering one, but didn't now I wish I had. ~Regina

I asked my stylist, and he said extensions and lots of product, product and more product.

Originally Posted by Angie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yea, I used to be all bent outta shape that Jessica Simpson could bleach all of that long hair and it looked so danged healthy/shiney/beautiful all the time...then I found out she has short hair and the rest is extensions. Thanks I feel better now. The extensions are probably from virgin hair that is very healthiy. Like many have said it's money, money, money.

Have any of you hear of the "Wen" products. It's sooooo wonderful. No more stipping your hair with all that lather. Try googling chaz dean or go to chazdean.com

He's also a hairstylist to the celebs!

yeah I know Jlo has extensions, she has really short hair allt he time and whenever its long its usually fake, Halle Berry has extensions (duh) her hair is only up to her shoulders and if you read this months elle, theres an article about hair that pretty much says everyone ion hollyowood wears extensions of hair peices or wigs....

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I'm sure if we had Ken Paves on call at all times, we'd look pretty good too! lol A lot of it is extensions... they also tend to go with a lot of shine sprays and smoothing serums. If going by the picture underneith your name, I'd say you're looking "pretty damn good" already! Wow, your hair is amazing

Originally Posted by effex0r /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, most have human hair extensions or weaves. in my day they called them wigs LOL

I saw an interview with Beyonce where she said the Clairol Jazzing #10 (A clear gloss) works miracles on hair with laclustre shine. Anyone try it? I have been scouring eBay for it since I cant get it here, then i saw this thread, woohoo!

Originally Posted by mrom /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you tried olive oil? rub through your (dry?)hair, wrap in saran wrap and blow dry on low to heat it up so it absorbs. i heard this is good-and cheap!!! Ditto, I used Tsubaki oil a lot to get the glossy look.

Originally Posted by hollywood /img/forum/go_quote.gif If having MONEY will make your hair look so healthy, what name brands are celebrities are using for their hair? I read a lot of hair magazine's where they interview celebs and their hair, and the hair products they use run the gamut. I've heard of people using Pantene and some using Paul Mitchell. Put products don't make the hair look great. It's the skills of the stylist.

Back