How do celebrities keep there hair healthy and shiny looking?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Ashlee Simpson's hair can't be healthy after going really dark and then deciding to go light blond.

I think it depends on what the celebrity does to their hair and how well they and theit stylist protects their hair.

Some celebs really have healthy hair and some are just good at faking it.

i agree w/$, weaves, expensive/personal hair stylist and products.

My friends that go to the salon at least two times a week have constantly fab shiny hair too.

lots of money can buy great products and privite services. I bet they have people doing their makeup/hair every single morning. Sucks.

Originally Posted by xkatiex /img/forum/go_quote.gif Money! they can afford the best of everything.. stylists, colourists and best products! totally agree

dito.gif
xkatix

Britney spears extensions are a seem so greasy, moreso nowadays. However, extensions; guess it's the only way =(

Eh, I think it's because they have on call stylists and most of their hair is extensions.

Apparently after Eva Longoria has shampooed and conditioned her hair she does a final rinse with cold bottled mineral water because that has a pH7 (neutral) and no chemical residues that might be left from the purifying process that you find in tap water that damages your hair. Got to admit she always has super shiny locks.

Also blast your hair with cold air from your hair dryer, no hot, to get a good shine.

i heard that catherine zeta jones uses castor oil on her hair to keep it lustrous. i'm thinking of trying it out!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Paul Mitchell's Gloss drops & shine serums work pretty well
smile.gif
Hi Janelle:What do you think of the new John Frieda color glazes. What would you suggest is the best way to really shiny hair using different glazes. Or other things other than drops and shine serums.

Sheila Rose
ill.gif
tocktock.gif

I have used Clairol Jazzing #10 in the past. It really gives your hair a glossy look. I purchased it at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Originally Posted by tamtam777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw an interview with Beyonce where she said the Clairol Jazzing #10 (A clear gloss) works miracles on hair with laclustre shine. Anyone try it? I have been scouring eBay for it since I cant get it here, then i saw this thread, woohoo! Hi: Have you found out about the Clairol Jazzing clear gloss #10. Sounds good. Let me know please.
Sheila Rose

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have used Clairol Jazzing #10 in the past. It really gives your hair a glossy look. I purchased it at Sally's Beauty Supply. How long did this last.
Sheila Rose

Back