How do you apply liner to top lid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried once pulling my lids, and never did it again. i just use a pencil first, starting from the middle of the lid to the outer corner (i extend it a bit further), then line the rest of the lid, always remaining as close as i can to the roots of my lashes. then if i want to add liquid liner, i just go over the line
smile.gif

I know I'm way late on this, but these are great tips! I have always pulled my lid taut, but am lookin forward to tryin these new techniques out! Thanks all!

I just make sure I use a nice soft khol liner and you dont have to apply too much pressure. I am guilty of pulling my lid tight a bit tight though, I dont know any other way to get it on sraight.

you can just use a gel eyeliner like MAC fluidline.. it's really easy to use and smooth..

I think it depends on your eye shape. I honestly have to pull out a bit (not taut, just slightly out) because my eyes are hooded and crease at the sides, so I'd never get to the outer edges if I didn't. But I do it gently so I donlt think I'm doing any damage - well, no more than when I laugh and I'm not stopping that either
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe you could use a liquid eyliner that you can brush on to get the desired eye shape without pulling at your skin.
iagree.gif
That's what I do....

I also just use liquid b/c I don't want to pull at my eye either just b/c the skin around your eyes are very sensitive...Thanks for the tip for using a mineral powder - must try that!

Back