How do you like eating pancakes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them either with strawberries and whipped cream or butter and maple syrup. :smilehappyyes:

looove my pancakes with fruit, preferably strawberries, kiwis, and mangos! i also use lots of butter!

great, i want some now...

I was going to start a thread on what you like to have on your Pancakes, but did a search and found this one instead! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like mine with:

~Jam

~Lemon Juice and Sugar

~This Fruit Sauce stuff we can get here in the Supermarkets

~Kraft Super Crunchy Peanut Butter

~Dutch Apple Stroop

I love mine real thin and a little bit crispy on th edges with butter and syrup!

Mmh, I love to make vegan banana pancakes and I like to have that with Smart Balance Light and maple syrup.. Yummy!

I can't eat pancakes.. When I do, lots of butter and syrup with bacon! If I'm feeling good, strawberry syrup!

Aquilah - y can't u eat pancakes.

I like mine w/whipped cream, strawberries and good maple syrup

I like my pancakes w/ peanut butter and maple syrup on them.. Thats my fav. way to have them!

Or strawberries and maple syrup

Or lots of butter and maple syrup

Mmmm...I totally want pancakes now. I love plain ones, blueberry, or chocolate chip slathered in maple (or another flavor) syrup with lots of butter. If they are chocolate chip whipped cream is yummy too. Too bad I'm stuck here at work where there are no pancakes.

mmmmmmm! i love pancakes! i love them with butter, a drizzle of maple syrup and canned peach slices!

I always eat my waffles with butter, syrup, and a big glop of peanut butter on the side to dip them in. Mmmm! I've never tried the peanut butter with my pancakes for some reason but i'm sure it's good, too. Do you spread the peanut butter on or put it on the side like i do?

This thread makes me crave pancakes sooo bad every single time I see it pop up! Makes me wanna go to IHOP for dinner. hehe

Yeah, Aquilah, why can't you eat pancakes?

I'd like the pancake with butter, peanut butter and a little bit of honey. Hmm...Yummy!

This one time i was making pancakes, but i soon discovered that i had NO syrup!

So i got creative and added cinnamon and vanilla to the mix! it was great, and after they were cooked i putting pure icing suger on them!

It depends on what kind of pancakes I'm eating. I like regular syrup (maple's too sweet...) or maybe some icing sugar sprinkled on w/ a sifter...or sometimes just plain if they have chocolate chips or something. My friend likes Nutella on crepes, which works for pancakes too, for crepes I like lemon juice and sugar though.Yumm...

ok.... pancakes are one of my favorite things to eat.... i love them slather with butter.... and topped with Strawberrys and whipped cream... I also love blueberry pancakes with butter and/ whipped cream or syrup. Yummy... i really think i'm have i'm having pancakes for breakfast tomorrow..... I try not to eat them because they go straight to my butt and hips... lol...

Back