How do you like eating pancakes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im a big fan of just a pat of butter and a good amount of syrup .. mmmmmmm yum

I love syrup and butter on my pancakes. I use to make blueberry pancakes. At the lake I would pick wild blueberries, but you have to be careful because the bears also like them. :scared:

I LOVE crepes, which is basically chocolate wrapped in pancakes, I had the most amazing crepes in Paris.....yum......

Warm pancakes with maple syrup or with cold syrup. My SO hates that I put syrup in the fridge. I like the contrast!

I love pancakes...I eat them about 3 times a week. I gotta have butter, maple syrup, and bacon on the side. I can't do without the bacon lol.

Lisa,

Here's how I do my pancake with peanut butter, depending on my mood, I will either put a little butter and a big spread of peanut butter on the pancake, then fold it in half like a sandwich, and dip into maple syrup.

The other way I will just pour the syrup on and eat with a fork. Of course, either way, I have to have big glass of milk on the side! :)

I didn't read through all of the posts so I don't know if this had been said already. I add Vanilla extract to my batter. I'm also going to try Banana extract one of these days.

any way I can get em!!! LOOOOve pancakes and llllooooooooooove strawberry crepes!

Sometimes for a change I add sliced banannas and walnuts to the batter

Crepes.. With either honey, or sour cream and sugar, rolled up in a tube, blya.

And good crepes come with butter already on them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love IHOP pancakes with their butter pecan syrup powdered sugar and butter...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

Back