How Janet Jackson Dumped 70 Pounds

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
janet_jackson_weight_400x40.jpg

Pancakes and filet mignon are the new diet food

By TMZ.COM STAFF

(May 16) -- The buzz in Hollywood is about Janet's gigantic loss -- but this particular loss is a good thing. Ms. Jackson has shrunk into a shadow of her former large self, and only TMZ knows how she did it.

Janet's secret is not lipo, not starvation, not gastric bypass. A few months back, Janet signed up for a healthy gourmet delivery service called Fresh Dining, a company that is becoming Hollywood's new thing.

Sources tell us that Fresh Dining customized the meals to maximize a quick result, emphasizing foods low in carbs and high in protein.

Janet's breakfasts range from buckwheat pancakes to scrambled eggs with a side of turkey bacon. Her lunches came with an emphasis on salads -- seared tuna with fresh greens is a favorite. She also chowed down on cranberry salad with fresh greens, toasted walnuts and blue cheese.

For dinner the singing icon feasted on filet mignon, as well as seared line-caught salmon with lentils and fresh baby vegetables. Fresh Dining also specializes in low carb pasta suppers.

Meals range between 1000 and 1400 calories per day.

We're told other Fresh Dining celeb clients include Portia de Rossi, Ellen DeGeneres, Michelle Branch, Denise Richards and Mark McGrath.

Fresh Dining would not comment about their clients -- you know, the whole confidentiality thing. But take it to the bank -- the stars are dropping tons of weight by using the service.

Source

When it said she dropped 70 lbs, I thought she broke up with jermaine dupri.

Originally Posted by Marisol When it said she dropped 70 lbs, I thought she broke up with jermaine dupri. Hahaha! When it said she "dumped" 70 lbs, I thought she had a major colon cleansing.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Hahaha! When it said she "dumped" 70 lbs, I thought she had a major colon cleansing. That would have been some sort of dump.... like Guiness World record or something.

I guess the cheap, normal person equivalent to this would be Nutrisystems. Glad she lost the weight, Kirstie Alley is still going strong too.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol When it said she dropped 70 lbs, I thought she broke up with jermaine dupri. me, too!
well, good for her. pisses me off how easy it is for these rich people to lose weight, though lol

Yeah, it would be a lot easier if you had meals delivered to you 3x a day and access to a personal trainer. Jerks.
wink.gif

ooo .. thx for the article Marisol.. wonder how much a meal costs ....

.. i have seen other ads in the paper about these meals and have always been curious about them....

it'd be awesome if all the calories were already calculated into the meal .. and i don't have to think about it

Originally Posted by LVA ooo .. thx for the article Marisol.. wonder how much a meal costs Here is the info on the website.

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess $53 for a 90 day diet? That cannot possibly include food...how much is the food? That is per day.

i need it! hmmm... let me think of how to justify $50 a day...

coffee and breakfast is usually like $7.00

lunch is around $10-15-20 depending on where i go.

dinner.... hmm... that varies also...

dang it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is the info on the website. thx Marisol .... $50 mutliply by 90 days ... ummm ... ehh .... i think i'll just keep my money and weight .. LoL

Back