How many blushers do u have? I think i may have an obsession with blushers :x

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how's this for the record... 0

IF I use blush which is extremely rare.. I use my roommates'.. she's a blush whore.. I don't see the point in buying any, when my roomie has nearly 30..
smile.gif

I'm more an eyeshadow whore..

Eleven. But I generally have this habit of using just one or two blushes for a couple months, then switch to another one for another couple months while ignoring the previous ones so the rest are sort of 'useless' since I use them rarely.

I probably have about 50 or so blushes by MAC, I used to have more by other companies but I got rid of them. Blush is an awesome thing!

hmm lets see....

My absolute favorite is Mac's Blossoming ( I hit the pan already---so i am freakin out!)

Nars Orgasm

Bourjois( I believe its rose de jaspe? , very nice too)

Bare escentuals (rose radience I think also... it came in a combination set, the one for breast cancer)

Covergirl rose silk

2 annabelle ones...

oh and 1 from physicians formula which i use rarely

So thats 8 for me...

However, I really want lorac blush in desire, plus 2 from Clinique: iced lotus, and precious posey

i LOVE blush. i want about, 100. but, there isn't that many different choices. ugh.

i think i have about 7. only. i just started getting into blushes but, i love them.

I only have one or two as I find they look a bit silly on me. The only one I really use is EDM's soft touch. I love that colour
smile.gif

Wow, that seriously is a lot of blush. I have maybe 15 or 20 but most of them are pretty cheap. The only blush I have that I spent any considerable amount of money on was my NARS Multiple cream blush stick in 'Maldives'. It was about £30 which I'd usually find to be ridiculous but I've decided that I can justify the expense given that I use it so often and it'll last me for ages.

I think I have around 15. A few of them are really similar to each other (milani luminous, Flirt! hearthrob, revlon floral affair blush in peachy keen). I guess I'm more of an eyeshadow and gloss person.

Right now I just have 3 - Lancome Miel Glace, Lancome Cedar Rose, and Nars Orgasm. I really want some MAC, though.

I have four. One I never use because it's cheap and you have to use a tonne of it for it to show up, I mean a TONNE, and I'm really pale. Another one I rarely use because I'm just not sure the colour is right for me plus it's a cream but doesn't blend well; it feels like I'm dragging my skin. So I have two that I use, one is very light pink and the other is a warmer peach colour. That's it.
smile.gif

WOW you are a blush addict! I have about 10 different colours and I use all of them.. You've inspired me to buy more!

Woah this is scary! I'm an eyeliner person :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a bronzer and a blush .... I think what puts me off is that I could get 2 eyeliner for the price of one blush..

Back