How many blushers do u have? I think i may have an obsession with blushers :x

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I probably have between 15-20 full size blushes. Don't make me count all the samples I have - I would be counting ALL DAY!

OMG you are thee blush queen! I have probably 20 and most of them are mineral, only 2 MAC's. I would love to see your makeup collection cause if you have this many blushes man I can only imagine how many eyeshadows and brushes. I bow to you Queen
smile.gif

5-6? 1 Loreal, 2 Benefit, 2 Elizabeth Arden ( 1's a gift in a gift set, another I bought) and a sample and a sample from Estee Laude I've loving a lot lately

what I was also going to type was that we all have our obsessions. My's with pink/purple eye shadows. I have prob over 30 pink/purple shadows and also obsession with lipstick, that I'm scared to count....

Wow, that's a lot! Whatever makes you happy, woman
smile.gif

I have 6 MAC blushes and 1 MSF and 1 from a pre-made palette = 8.

1 bronzer, 2 L'Oreal True Matches, 1 Covergirl = 4.

1 Benefit's Benetint = 1.

In total, 13.

I try to buy different shades of blushes because to me, all the light pinks look the same, all the bronzers look the same, all the bright colors look the same on the cheeks - so I don't find it necessary to buy a lot.

Well, one I used up yesterday, tossed the empty in the trash (NARS orgasm) so I have officially 7. But I plan to get 2 more (one O relplacement and Nars Torrid) in the next few days so I am putting my count up to 9. lol

Back