How many blushes do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 18 blushes, ok I'm definitely going on a blush ban now.

My favorite ones are: Lancôme miel glacé, Tarte amazonian clay blush in dollface and Make up for ever sculpting blush in 12 rosewood.

I own 3. MAC Well Dressed Benefit Rockateur - I really love this but I'm not sure of the longevity yet. Maybe I don't apply enough. And a random Essence blush from an LE line. Haven't even used it yet lol. I'm not big into blush. I'm very very pale (MAC NC15 is too dark for me) and I rock my ghostly visage.

I have 4 that I currently use.

My favorite is Benefit Coralista, and I also have a Girlactik blush from Wantable in a dusty rose type shade that I use often.  I have a Cailyn Cosmetic blush, also from Wantable that I use sometimes, and a Maybelline ? Fit Me blush in a coral-y pink.

Oh lord, I don't even know. But I thought I was the only crazy one, some of you are worse than me? AMAZING! LOL I would guess that I have between 40 and 50 blushes. My favorites are Cargo, Tarte, and Milani.

I only have two -and both are in the BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette. I am still learning to do blush better, but I love it when palettes have coordinating blush, bronzer, and highlighter so I can easily do them without worrying about messing it up or my makeup looking bad. I definitely want to invest in some new blushes this winter, so I'm excited to see what everyone else has and loves. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have probably 12-15?  And I really only use 2 or 3 of them, but for some reason I always think I need more.  A couple of my cream blushes have reached their shelf life so I should probably do a purge soon and buy some new ones.

I just saw this and thought to myself, well, there's one area of my makeup hoarding where I seem kind of reasonable! Don't ask about lipsticks or eyeshadows....But blush, I have a sort of reasonable collection there! I have:

6 Sleek blushes (in the form of 2 palettes of 3 blushes each)

2 Wet n Wild

2 Benefit (sample sizes of posietint & chachatint, which I guess could count as lip products instead but I usually don't use them that way)

2 Essence

2 P2 cream blushes (German drugstore brand)

1 Catrice cream blush (another German drugstore brand)

1 NYX

1 Bourjois 

1 Maxfactor

1 Modelco (Cheek & Lip Tint, from Glossybox, but I don't use it on my lips generally)

For a total of 19! Which is a lot but not crazy. I have 3 bronzers (fav: Benefit Hoola) and 4 highlighters (fav: Benefit High Beam) as well. My favorite blushes are hands down the Sleek ones, but actually my most used are probably the NYX (powder blush in mauve) and one of the Essence (silky touch in babydoll) because they are the easiest to do a very subtle day to day look with - the Sleek are crazy pigmented. 

Ok after seeing all u girls reply, I think I am overly obsessed with blushers. I need to stop myself from buying new blushers. But there's something about nice pinks , peachy, coral blush that draws me to them and can't stop buying...:X

currently i have about 300 blushers. OMG...

Back