How many blushes do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as of today i own 3

sample stila convertible blush - lillium

mac margin blush

milani luminous blush

I own 2 blushes...a soft pink and a deeper rose. Both by Maybelline. I always have trouble getting them to look right. Too much on one side, too wide, etc.

bitsy

I don't own any I tend to use bronzer or highlighter instead, I'm too chicken to experiment with blush, but 111 wow?!

If you count my BM warmth as a blush I have 4. One is a rimmel and the other two are Clinique.

Too many blushes!!

I have 32 :biggrin:

My fave are Mac, Nars, Giorgio Armani, Sisley, Stila and Benefit!

Do you want to donate 1 blush to this 3rd world country girl? LOL! I'm going to purchase a new blush when i finally receive my 'scolarship' money from university

70 Blushes total ; 53 powder and 17 cremeliquid.  

14 Bronzers; 12 powder and 2 creme. 

My favorite blush to use at the moment is Mac Pinch me or Mac creme blush in Glamour Feast.  For a cheaper alternative for blush I recommend the Nyx blush in Mocha.  

As far as bronzer goes I like to switch it up often to make sure all my babies get used lol.  But my favorites are Benefit hoola for a matte contour, and Buxom hot escapes bronzer which is a beautiful glowy bronzer for the skin. 

I have 5. Avon heavenly pink Covergirl cheekers pure plum Loreal true match baby blossom This week I got Flower cream blush in Prim & Proper and Maybelline dream bouncy blush in pink plum. This is the most blushes I've ever owned.

I've since bought a couple of other blushers... so by now it should be slightly more than 300 :X I have an obsession with cheek products damn

And the ironical thing is, last time before i started buying make up, I knew of a friend who had 60 plus blushers and I didn't understand why people had so many blushers. Now I am MUCH MORE extreme than her :X :X :X  U know some blushers have special embossment on them, they simply look too pretty to resist, I buy. Nice color I buy. Nice packaging I buy. argh... I think I have a major problem with buying CHEEK products

I only own 2, an Essence silky touch blush in the shade Adorable and a blush from the ELF blush and bronzer duo which is far too shimmery for myself. I'm about to get a Wet n Wild blush, I heard they're pigmented and I know they're affordable.

Back