How many blushes do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Right now I own three blushes. But the one I use most often is Covergirl's iced cappuccino.

Take care buddy bear,

Audra

Wow...what a question. I have tons...and I mean TONS of blushes. Powder blushes, cream blushes, airbrush blushes. I also have a lot of different colors that I use. It depends on who I am working on but one of my all time favorite blushes is Victoria Secrets Mosaic Pink and Victoria Secrets Mosaic Spice blushes. When I have to do a shoot to make the person look the most natural....those are the colors that I pull out. They give the skin a natural look, with just enough POP. I even use both of them at the same time. LOVE EM! :icon_chee

Hey Kaede,

Don't be scared to use your blush, play with it one day to see what you feel comfortable doing with it.

In the meantime, get a little bit of the blush, and rub it on the back of your hand, then apply it to the apple of your cheeks and blend it back towards your hairline. If the color is too bright, put your blush on BEFORE you put on your foundation, then when you apply your foundation, it will mute it down.

Another options?....apply your blush with the same makeup sponge (and I hope you are using disposable sponges) that you put your foundation on with. It will mix with the remaining amount of foundation and come out softer on your cheek then it would if you applied it directly.

:icon_chee

Yes only one though MSF Shimpagne, the other two was from raok and re-discovery blush(bourjois) from my old mu stash :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG YES Sophia!

I LOVE it!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love LOL

It made my face sooooo beautifully glow, and it's very versatile!

Ohhh he he this must be your favourite of all the MSF you have!!:icon_chee

I own 9 - I did own more but I gave them all away to family and friends! I'm a blusher whore!

Powder

MAC - Mocha

Bourjois - Cendre de Roses Brun, Rose de Jaspe, Lilas D'Or

Astor - Terracotta

Covergirl cheekers - Iced Cappucino

Cream

Stila - CC in Poppy

Gel/Liquid

Benefit - Benetint

TBS - lip and cheek stain

LOL yep!

I'm addicted to MSF now and I hope they release more MSF in future.:icon_chee

I only have five - Bourjois Rose D'Or is probably my favourite. Am not sure what I would do with 50 or 60 blushes though! :icon_chee

i now have...

7 nars

6 mac (including MSFs)

1 tarte

1 stila

2 vincent longo

1 maybelline

1 benefit

1 covergirl

1 apt. 5

2 clinique

1 dior

24 in total. where the hell did i get these????

I only have 2!

Milani Luminous -- a nice peachy-pink with gold shimmer, though I think it's too golden and shiney if I don't use a very sheer application!

Sonia Kashuk Blush in Pink -- a cool pink that is almost the exact same color as the natural flush of my cheeks, so it looks very natural!

Of course, all of my lippies are some shade of pink or peach (I don't like the look of darker colors on my very pale skin!) so these blushes match any lippie I would wear, so I don't really need any more!

Back