How many blushes do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you did, I just love your addiction to everything peach :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yikes, that's a lot of money, I don't know exactly what they cost here, but if you want a certain blush or e/s, let me know, it's cheaper over here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

22 blushes, 5 of which are cream

5 bronzers

My favorite? Hmm, at the moment, I'd say L'oreal Front Page Peach or Milani Luminous :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have 5 and I pretty much use them all. I love the PF, but I still try to switch my looks up.

Maybelline

Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin

Expert Wear Pinch O Pink

Expert Wear Dusty Rose

Physician's Formula

Powder Palette in Blushing Berry (the only product of theirs I have ever liked)

Prestige

Blushing Duo in Tapestry

I do hope to expand my blush collection this year.

one of Christian Dior trio, and 2 of Clinique,in the morning we need be gentle with coloures,sometimes on the bus in the morning i see girls with the blushes like they go to carnaval,less is more

I own 3.

One of which is a gift w/purchase so you know it's small :icon_chee

i just counted 11. which a lot less than i orignally thought.

most used: Benefit Dandelion and VS Sexy Cheeks Mosaic Spice

I only have two; one from Dior in a peachy color and the other one is Isadora in pink (I use this one more).

I actually only have 2! Not a big blush girl. But I think it's time to change that and do some blush shopping...

PS Am awe-struck at 51 by the way!

51? :clap

I've about 20, I use Stila, BB desert rose and MAC cheekhues very often

3 and i hardly ever use blush. i think the one i use most is pure kiss from maybelline.

4 blushes: Almay (peachish color), Avon cream in tangerine, Milani luminous (my favorite) and E.L.F. in pixie i think (its sort of a burgundy color).

51 BLUSHES!!:clap :clap

Someday I'll have that many blushes to choose from!!:icon_chee

Right now I have 9 powder blushes, and 4 creme blushes all by MAC.

This will be updated once Culturebloom & Ultracheek are launched....5 days and counting until the MAC Soho NYC Preview Night!:icon_chee :clap :icon_chee

51? Wow! :icon_eek: LOL

I only own 1- Milani Luminous. But I'm in love with this color and use it every single day. :icon_smil

51, :icon_eek: , that's a lot to choose from. I own 2 and that itself was a hard choice to make. It's Nars and Esteè Lauder. I use both of the equally, since I use use Nars to give countur for my face, and the Esteé Lauder for the pinkness on the cheeks...

I hope Benebaby sees this thread, I think I remember her having over 200 blushes!:icon_eek: :icon_chee

Back