How many blushes do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 3--a Nars, a Lancome & a Benefit (Dandelion) and the Benefit is by far the most used.

Omg, 90!!????? How do you even choose which one to wear each day??

I have 5 at the moment--My favorite right now is Maybellines matte mouse in peach satin.

I've only got about 20. I use MAC Reed most. I'm close to hitting pan on that one. The rest..... not even close. I'll have them forever!

Hello, I only have one blush...NARS Orgasm...I feel totally deprived now and my cheeks feel unloved....*sigh*

I think about 10!

My biggest love is the MAC Double Bloomsberry/Tigerlily!

I own a lot but I ONLY use 3!

Milani's Cherries on Top, Luminate & Coffee N Cream

I use cherries on top the most!!!

haha, i know that's shocking...you see why my rents want to throw everything away? well, surprisingly enough i don't own any MAC blushes yet:icon_eek: I just have the skinfinishes as blushes. That's an interesting question though because you'd think that they would sell just the pan blush like they do the shadows...humm i have to check on that:icon_wink

a lot of my collection can be attributed to NYX blushes (30) and the crazy thing is i used to HATE blushes because my cheeks were already so red:icon_lol:

I have 5 blushes that every skin tone can wear, that is powder. Looking to start my creme cheek color collection. Too bad I don't remember there names, though. I know one is called natural.

i own three....2 Revlonn and 1....not aure about that but it's a nice warm colour. All my blushes come with 2 or 3 that are blendable....don't use them that much though....i'm a bronzer girl!!!!!!

I only have 1, Maybelline Dream Mousse in Whipped Strawberries. It's very bright so I am scared to use it most days, and when I do I can't get the right look. Does anyone have any tips? Can you use a brush with mousse blushes?

I think 9

4 EL blush all day

1 Hard Candy sweet cheeks liquid

1 Rimmel

1 Milani luminous

1 Bari

1 Bourjois rose e'clat

I have 3 blushes. 1 Dior, 1 Chanel and 1 NARS. I didn't use to be a big blush person but now I use blush almost daily. Very rarely do I go outside without wearing a blush. My face just looks too dead without a blush.

I have 5 facial highlighters that I like to use as blush. I just don't like how blush looks when I wear my glasses, and I wear them about 50% of the time. I have one Wet 'n Wild blush, and I will sometimes dip into my MA kit blushes. I really like bronzer, but I somehow managed to swap them all away. I'm only going to let myself buy one.

I own 4 blushes. The blush I use the most is my maybelline express blush.

I own 7 blushes and I use Nars Sin or Lovejoy the most:

4 Nars

2 TBS

1 Milani

Back