How many blushes do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 Milani

5 MAC

1 Deborah

1 Artdeco

I use Milani Luminous the most, but I tried the Deborah one for the first time today (it´s a shame, I know, Polona sent it to me like 3 weeks ago :icon_redf ) and I think I love it equally!!!

No Jenniffer (am I spelling your name right??) ....you crazy:icon_lol: ...preview night for Cultrebloom & Ultracheek.

OMG i think i need to be institutionalized; i have 83 so far and that's not counting ones that come in palettes:icon_redf

I missed some, now it's 95

* Nars Angelika :icon_love my fav blush ever but I don't wear it often since it's very bright.

* Revlon ("Wine with Everything", "Blushed")

* Girlactik Beauty Star Blush ("Havana")

* Milani Double Impact ("Wine and Roses", "Cherries on Top")

* L'Oreal True Match ("Spiced Plum")

* BareMinerals Blush ("Compassion"):icon_love Want more of this brand.

* Neutrogena Sheer Highlighting Blush ("Fresh")

* Stila Color Push-ups ("Berry Flash", "Fushia Flash") Berry Flash is up for swap.

11 Blushes. My 2 Revlon blushes get used the most often.

ohhhhhhh ok no you didnt spell my name right its jennifer, but you can spell it whatever way you want :icon_chee lol

I own L'oreal's feeel naturale in mauvelous, and marry kay in bronzed sands. I use the l'oreal more often.

I have only one. It's a sample of a Fashion Fair blush. Can't think of the name right now. I'm very leary of blushes. I like the look of them on others, but I always feel like I look sort of silly with pinkish/reddish cheeks against my dark skin. I usually apply bronzer a little heavier along my cheek bones and call it a day!

I own about 6 blushes. All of them are MAC. I use Blunt (natural golden) Reed (plummy brown) and Fever (pinkish red, use very lightly) the most. Lots of times I use Gold Deposit MSF as a blush also. I'm planning to try some Nars when I travel out of town this weekend. I've heard so much about them.

holy shit, lucia! 95?!

i noticed the other day i'm not a big blush shopper, but even mac's are kinda pricey for me right now. can you buy mac blush pans, like you can with e/s? if so, how much?

i have 13. i have 5 nars, 2 vincent longo, 1 benefit, 1 stila, 1 covergirl, 1 tarte, and 2 mac.

i have about 10 blushes and then i have 10 MSFs if those count. i'm not a big blush person.

I have:

Mac Peaches, Mac Sunbasque, Mac Pink Swoon, Mac Fleur Power, Milani Luminious, and 2 MSF's if those count.

I love Sunbasque! Its my favorite :icon_love

I have 20 blushes. 8 Creme and 12 Powder.

3 Clinique powder

1 Smashbox powder

3 Smashbox Creme (skin tints)

1 Smashbox creme (transperancies)

1 L'oreal creme (quickstick)

3 L'oreal creme Cashmere blushes

8 L'oreal blush Delicieux

Gotta get more. Theres a million more colors I want and 20 doesnt really seem like alot. :icon_conf EBAY TIME!!!!! :icon_chee

Back