How many cotton balls does it take to get your eye MU off?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am curious to know how many everyone has to use! Or, if you just use wipes, how many wipes do you go through to get it all off???

Haha what an interesting question! It depends on how much I'm wearing, and if I'm wearing mascara or not. If I'm wearing mascara, it'll definately take 2 cotton balls/pads, and otherwise, depending on how much makeup I'm wearing, whether it's dark colors or not, etc, it'll take 1 or 2 cotton balls. Very rarely do I need 3.

It's cotton buds (q-tips) all the way for me; my mascara comes off with my face cleanser, but I need the cotton for removing eyeliner. One end per eye.

I generally do not use cotton balls but maybe I should start. Thanks for the idea...

One cotton ball or wipe per eye... Sometimes a third cotton ball to make sure I got everything from both eyes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I usually use one, two if I notice I still have crap on my eyes, and more often than not I'll still have traces of liner after the whole cleansing shebang. Oy! With eye makeup remover wipes, I use 1 for both eyes.

I use the Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads and I usually use 1 per eye.

Wow.. I might go thru a whole bunch. First I go thru a cleanser wipe (Clearasil) - but avoid the eyes. Then one cotton for each eye w/ MU remover. & Then 2 more to wipe my face completely clean with Eskinol. Then 1 more for my toner. So, 5/6 total.

3 cotton pads for eyes (1 for each eye and the third to get any remaining residue off) and 2 for the face (1 on each side)

Back