How many of you actually return producs that don't work out for you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xjackie83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

any Walmart should return makeup you don't like.  If you don't have a receipt they'll usually make you switch it out for another makeup product. 

Maybe I should try a different Walmart then? Even though they wrote on my receipt? LOL .. What should I say is the problem?

Originally Posted by xjackie83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

any Walmart should return makeup you don't like.  If you don't have a receipt they'll usually make you switch it out for another makeup product. 
http://www.walmart.com/cp/Returns-Policy/538459

What's the Walmart Stores returns policy?Most store items can be exchanged or refunded with a receipt within 90 days of purchase. Visit walmartstores.com to see exceptions for electronic and regulated items.
http://walmartstores.com/7658.aspx

Walmart's Return PolicyOur goal is to satisfy our customers by exchange, refund, or repair, as outlined in this policy.

Q: Is there a time limit on RETURNS?

A: Generally, we accept returns within 90 days after purchase. There are a few exceptions, including the below examples but not limited to these examples, to the 90-day rule:
Cosmetics is not listed on the list however it is among the "exceptions" not listed. It basically does boil down to the cashier, CSM and the store manager to accept a cosmetic return or not. My local Walmarts typically do not accept returns on cosmetics but my local stores are also jerks to couponers and price matchers.

Legally, you have 7 days after the day of purchase to return the item you bought (this works for everything, not just makeup). If it's faulty, you can, and i will, return it, although that has never happened to me. If it's used, then you can't return it. That's pretty much the policy here, and sometimes you are given the impression you can return the product, but it's a false idea. When i buy online, it's also more difficult to return the product, unless it's faulty, it's not worth the process. That's why i spend time to research before i buy, so i don't waste money on products that don't work for me.

Back