How many of you play video games?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was meaning to make a thread like this! I LOVE gaming. Not a day goes by where I don't play. My boyfriend and I have all the current consoles and more, plus emulators etc.

I'm an FF freak and currently working my way through the FFIV DS remake. I'm also replaying the Metal Gear Solid series, although backwards from 4 and I'm on 2 just now.

I modded my PSP, which I adore, and play tonnes of games on it including PSX, SNES, N64 and Mega CD (Snatcher!).

I also have an NTSC US PS2, which I use to play imports e.g. MGS 1-3 boxset I got from G-Force.

I play videogames, but mostly a bunch of obscure ones on the PS2 or Game Cube or DS (I have a Wii and a PS3 as well, but I don't use them that often since they're my brothers'). If anyone has heard of or played Okami or Katamari Damacy/ We Love Katamari (some of my favorite games along with Windwaker, and for some reason, Harvest Moon) I will love you forever. xD

RPGs are my favorite.

I do! Me & my boyfriend are such gamer geeks. I love Guitar Hero, Rock Band... and, of course, World of Warcraft is my crack. I've also gotten back into Sims 2 on my computer lately. Been downloading WAYYY too much custom content. Haha
smile.gif

I'm totally a video gaming geek!

It doesn't help that my BF sits around ALL DAY playing either!

I too, am a WOW addict. I've played it since launch, and I still love it. (Nov. 2004)

The sad part is that my bf now plays WAR and I can't because my pc can't handle the graphics.
frown.gif

I also like to play Sims occasionally, and I've enjoyed Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. SO I guess i'm a life sim kind of girl.

i only have a couple computer games and some games for ndsl. me and a few of my friends swap games with each other. way cheaper that way.

i dont play them as often as before since school started up again.

note: does anyone have the sims ikea pack?

i keep wondering if the funiture instructions are pictures and the acutal furniture breaks within a year.

Rock band!!!
biggrin.gif

We even have people over sometimes for rockband parties! lmao!

I'm such a nerd sometimes.. haha

I used to be really into it... I even worked at GameStop back during college (LOL).

<-- nerd

Haven't played much in a while though...

My 3 fav games are Rygar and Green Beret/Rush n attack and Street fighter alpha 3, an I use Rose as my fav character, she is so beautiful.

I like the old games from the 80's mostly.

I don't use consoles, I use MAME or other emulators on the computer.

If I had the time, and money, I would probably own every game console there is out there- I am a total video game geek. Right now we have XBOX 360 and Gamecube. I love playing Mario carts with my son, also any sports - mainly Street, Street 2- whatever my son is playing at the time, lol

Originally Posted by broooke /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to be really into it... I even worked at GameStop back during college i keep wanting to quit my job and work at gamestop to stare at cute nerdy boys all day, but im not that knowlegable in video/computer games.

i make up for it since i love comic books/graphic novels/manga and tend to hang out in comic shops alot.

I play on the PS3 we have when i can, thats when my boyf is out otherwise its dfficult to get near it as he's glued to it most of the weekend.

Burnout is prob one of my fave games
smile.gif

I don't play much right at this moment because I'm busy with work and don't have time for much of anything anymore, but I enjoy playing a few different MMOs. I love WoW (For the Horde
rockwoot.gif
) but I also really enjoyed playing Lord of the Rings Online.

I also played a game called Ashen Empires since '03. It's a 2D MMO that is pretty crappy now due to the community but it used to be lots of fun.

I wish WoW wasn't so popular, I keep running into people who play it but there are about 475984 million different servers and what are the chances of finding someone who plays on Jaedenar? My husband plays Alli(*vomits*) on Kil'Jaeden but meh, I'd rather not play than play Alliance.
biggrin.gif

I stopped playing a long time ago but I do remember how Dance dance revolution is such a great workout
smile.gif

I plaaaaay a lot of games! For the computer I play: ET, TF2, Combat Arms, some Q3 & of course, The Sims 2 (pretty much all the expansion packs.. nerd). Haven't upgraded to xbox or ps, but still dabble on the gamecube and recently busted out the N64 again.. Ahh.. I think I should go game now.

Back