How many of you play video games?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love RPG's! Every time a new Final Fantasy comes out, I just have to have it. it's an addiction....

The new stuff scares me too much with their explosion. I remember renting one for my Nintendo about zombies - forget it.. .I didn't play because all of these things would pop up and my heart hurt from being scared to often' date=' lmao.quote']

I know lol. My brother got Doom, I think that was the name and it's some hellish game. We turned off the lights and connected his xbox to the surround sound in our living room and you could hear all these devilish whispers and out of nowhere some monster would pop out. I made him turn on the lights lol.

I love my DS Lite I love almost any game you can play on DS, Zelda was awesome and I have tons of Mario games too. I want to get a Wii just to play Mario galaxy.

i play on my boyfriends xbox 360, ps3 and pc! i want my own xbox!!

i have my own nintendo ds tho!! x

we play games together also! love guitar hero!! xx

I like games from time to time. I love guitar hero, donkey kong 2 and 3 on the snes, Mario Kart and spore.

My husband and I love video games. He plays a lot more than I do, but I've sunk quite a few hours into various RPGs over the year. My favorites are Nippon Ichi titles as well as most Atlus RPGs and Square RPGs. Right now I'm revisiting Thousand Arms (PS) and Disgaea for the PSP (put over 90hrs into the PS2 version). I will be getting Disgaea 3 in the next couple of days since we just got a PS3. We only own the PS2, PS3, PSP and DS right now. The Wii games seem to be mostly casual play and nobody I know that's owned a 360 hasn't had some trouble with it, so I don't know if we'll be getting any other system. There are a lot of good games slotted for the PS3 in the next couple of months to keep us busy though.

Oh, and did I mention I used to run the gaming club in college? hehe

I should mention that the most hardcore gamer in my family is my grandma for sure. I think the last time she called she mentioned having put almost 300hrs into FFXII and getting one of the prized ribbons in the game. She's very set on getting every last thing in that game.

Originally Posted by kyuubified /img/forum/go_quote.gif I play videogames, but mostly a bunch of obscure ones on the PS2 or Game Cube or DS (I have a Wii and a PS3 as well, but I don't use them that often since they're my brothers'). If anyone has heard of or played Okami or Katamari Damacy/ We Love Katamari (some of my favorite games along with Windwaker, and for some reason, Harvest Moon) I will love you forever. xD
RPGs are my favorite.

We own Okami! That game is awesome and so innovative. I would like to try it on the Wii, it seems like it would be much easier to play than the PS2 one. I haven't played Katamari, but we've almost purchased it several times. I even had a friend that dressed up as one of the characters from that game at a convention. She carried around a huge ball of stuff with her, it was great!

I play!

Used to be heaavily in to it....but not so much anymore, since school says I can't have a life
frown.gif
Maybe things will change when Starcraft II/ Diablo III comes out, hehe! The last game I got and finished was Metal Gear Solid 4....which feels like so long ago!

I love playing first person shooters on my xbox. I've also started playing wii ski and wii fit, which is a lot of fun. Unfortunately I have no time because of school
frown.gif

I play video games all the time, my bf gets mad when I beat him! Hahaha but yeah, I'm a video game, comic book, literature reading, movie addict.

Ok, I've been itching to post in this thread for the longest...

Do online games count? Cuz I'm a Guild Wars freak!!! It's soooo much fun, and an awesome place to release angry energy!

Sorry, but I was feeling left out, lol!

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do online games count?

Those are the best kind
rockwoot.gif
PC > Console :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have really started liking the video games now. since i am home coz of my pregnancy dont like watching TV much, so i ma really liking games

I like video games. I havent been able to play many since we moved. I havent been able to find the power cord to the ps2. I would like to get a ps3 but dont have the money right now.

I used to play games like pac man, donkey kong, etc... of course that was a long time ago.

Now I like GTA and God Of War

I love video games..... Im a big fan of playing halo3 on xbox live right now (king of the hill is my favourite)...... Banjo Kazooie and Zelda are the best games ever made and im so excited that xbox is bringing banjo out later this year i hope its as good as the original .

I used to, now i have given up because i don't really have the time for it. I had fun playing Never Winter Nights, i created a character based on the magician from the Discworld, it was really funny.

I always jump on the occasion to play with the Wii, it's entertaining everyone, the players and the viewers
roflmao.gif

Other than that i still have my old game boy (i mean the really old one, big, 4 batteries, i have the white version), with Tetris, my all time fave game.

Hi,

I use to be a hardcore gamer. but i just simply think there is better things to do then play a video game now.

even though there so FUN!!!!!!!!!

Peace

Back