How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A WEEK??? Dang, that is so bad for you!

I only do it a couple times a year...when I don't get home until super late (err...early in the morning) and have to get up early.

I never ever go to bed without washing my face. I don't care if I get home at 3:00 in the morning and am dead tired...I will wash my face. I couldn't imagine the stains I'd have on my bed pillow if I didn't!! LOL

If I've got makeup on, best believe I will be washing my face - I can't take any chances with clogged pores and breakouts. Plus I gotta use up all these skin care products that I buy! I would rather skip the morning face wash, and just use a toner than skip washing at night.

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif guess i'm the dirty loser who doesn't wash her face b4 bed......(runs out of thread embarassed)

I dont either
icon_redface.gif
I'm quite lucky I haven't had a massive outbreak of spots or anything like that hehe

not when i was a teen, but now i do everytime i wear mu. I now skip 1 or 2 a wk and that's because i did not wear mu that day and are having a free mu day, therefor dont feel that bad, because you also need to let the natural oils and your skin to restore and do its thing. Gotta remember that soaps (even milds) rips-off all of the natural oils and you need to let your skin to breath and do it thing at least once a wk.

true, that's why i use a gentle soap and i'm not afraid of using moisturizer. but for me not washing my face before going to bed isn't an option, between my susncreen leftovers and the pollution, my face sometimes look like i spent too much time in the sauna, and i have to wash it. usually though i'll use a gel cleanser/makeup remover rather than my soap which i keep for the morning wash.

Back